Johnson & Johnson Careers
Execution System Principal Engineer
Requisition ID: 1905722753W
Janssen Supply Chain (JSC) Xian site is recruiting for an Principal Engineer in Execution Systems. This position will be based at Xian, Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain (JJSC) Pharmaceutical site.
The Execution Systems is a dedicated team focused on implementing a standard recipe based product management processes across all the sectors in Johnson & Johnson. This will deliver the following:
- Consistent content management
- Optimized execution end to end
- Proactive visualization of a preferred future for execution
The position will be responsible for implementing, supporting and maintaining the ISA-95 level 1, 2 and 3 systems, will execute all the activities required to ensure that computerized systems are fit for intended use and compliant with applicable regulations throughout the entire system life cycle
The position will oversee the End to End manufacturing process which are supported by ISA 95 Level 3, 2, 1 systems in Xian site, ensure the data flow and system integration from all levels are aligned with business needs, drive the system integration and process improvement.
This position will also focus on develop industry 4.0, manufacturing for future and digital strategy on manufacturing site
- Project leadership of ES projects, including obtaining agreement on project definitions and priorities and ensuring that resources, capabilities and processes are in place.
- Acts as project leader/core team members by tracking cost, quality and schedule ensuring an effective management of project execution.
- Ensures programs stay on plan by resolving resource conflicts and removing obstacles, which may involve negotiations at a senior level within the business and Execution Systems COE.
- Establishes effective working relationships with Quality, IT, Lab Systems, Procurement, PDMS departments and others as well as develops new partnerships to optimize processes.
- Ensures sound technical engineering concepts are applied in all tasks.
- Develop a mechanism to proactively assess business needs and to identify points of leverage across functional groups in the Platform.
The position is responsible for the following site specific tasks:
- Own the End to End data flow of manufacturing site in Xian.
- Ensure the integration of different systems are able to support continues business improvement requirements.
- Identify the business opportunities by leverage the industry 4.0, IoT and data analytics.
- Support E2E execution system, own the system architecture and conduct local ES system data performance monitoring by partner with internal and external resources.
- Ensure site compliance and adherence with global/ platform standards.
- Feedback site needs and priorities to Global enterprise through Platform governance.
- Participate in compliance inspections for topics related to ES systems.
- Implement & maintain network configuration (in partnership with IT).
- Providing (User) training to end users and system admins.
- Provide user defined reports and facilitate ad-hoc queries.
- A technical education / degree in industrial automation, information technology or relevant engineering discipline is required.
- At least 6 years working experiences in Execution system in manufacturing industries, pharm industry is preferred.
- Experience delivering innovative technical and engineering solutions in multiple manufacturing environments is required.
- Experience with highly automated manufacturing system solution are required.
- Knowledge of Process Excellence tools (Lean, Six Sigma) preferred. Green or Black Belt Certification in Lean or Six Sigma is preferred.
- Knowledge of technology development and validation, including design of experiments and statistical analysis, is preferred.
- Must have the ability to assess and mitigate technical risks.
- Project leadership experience is preferred.
- Familiarity with IT application design and deployment is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Must have the ability to think strategically and manage change.
- The ability to collaborate effectively with all levels of management and drive alignment in a global environment is required.
Xian-Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (7043)