Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905722656W
Role: MPS Planner
Location: Ringaskiddy Cork, Ireland
Reports to: Planning Manager
Janssen Sciences Ireland UC established its operation in Ringaskiddy in 2005 on a 100-acre site with an investment of €500 million. For more than 25 years we have been a global leader in the field of biomedicines, in particular pioneering monoclonal antibody technology a cutting-edge approach to producing medicines that launched a new generation of products to treat immune related diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis and plaque psoriasis.
The facility in Ringaskiddy is operational producing biomedicines for both the treatment of immune related diseases and new and innovative cancer treatments.
In 2017, Janssen Sciences Ireland UC announced that it is to invest more than €300 million in the expansion of its manufacturing plant that will create more than 200 new jobs.
This position is responsible for the creation, development and maintenance of a constrained master production schedule (MPS), ensuring customer requirements as well as inventory targets are met on a 3-36-month horizon.
This is a position that offers great potential for further career growth within the Janssen Supply Chain organization, as it will give a unique experience in a complex production environment (the API Large Molecule sites within Janssen, both internally and externally), as well as working within the global planning context.
As a MPS, your typical day may include:
•Integrate all independent and dependent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) requirements, aligned with the E2E Planning Leads where applicable, including events Partner with Procurement to drive Supplier performance improvement including quality and on-time delivery in line with MPS.
•Creation, development and maintenance of a constrained production plan for assigned assets / products of the Site Master Production Schedule (MPS) to ensure that customer requirements are met, while facilitating efficient manufacturing operations.
•Responsible for developing & executing simulations, reports and presentations to support management decisions on asset / product level for the Supply Review Meeting (SRM).
•Plans inventory according to requirements, to meet both customer service and inventory targets. Provides inventory projections and analyzes actuals versus the projections.
•Leads identification of inventory management opportunities that improve profitability through cost reduction, cost avoidance, and process improvements on a cross functional basis
What we’re about:
We are passionate about our work and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines, and care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers. We share a kind of DNA where we’re each:
• Committed to caring
• Responsible to our communities
• Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
• Rare in our background and experiences
• The drivers of our own success
• Passionate about doing what’s right
Make a unique mark in your career
If you want to be seen for the talent you bring to your work, be the driver of your own career, and work with others who share your real passion for caring and success, then we invite you to join the Johnson & Johnson Talent Community by visiting www.careers.jnj.com
If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson Medical, a Johnson & Johnson company. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- 5+ years Supply Chain experience, including planning, or accelerated growth potential
- Thorough understanding of ERP (SAP/APO/SNP) & Advanced Planning Systems (APS/APO)
- Having worked in healthcare is an asset
- Experience with several of the following processes: inventory management and inventory entitlement, supply chain management, supply planning, scenario analysis, sales and operations planning, process excellence, SAP systems and/or other manufacturing/planning business processes.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and work in a matrix environment where priorities change rapidly, and tight deadlines exist.
- Ability to partner with and influence others without direct authority; build consensus and look for collaboration with people from different departments and all levels.
- Proven business acumen in the areas of Supply Chain, Commercial and Financials.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills. Ability to communicate clearly, making the complex clear and compelling to all levels of the organization in both written & oral forms.
- Customer focused. Results and performance driven.
- Excellent problem solving and resolution implementation skills.
- Highly motivated, adaptable and flexible.
Janssen R&D Ireland (7566)