Johnson & Johnson Careers
Customer Service Representative
Requisition ID: 1905722646W
The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of our Global Medical Solutions, Global Orthopaedics and Global Surgery Groups.
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Customer Services are responsible for the effective management of inbound and outbound customer communication and the subsequent effective processing of orders and enquiries.
A key success factor is to create and maintain a “Can-Do Culture” within the team and a high degree of customer focus.
The local market is an integral part of the EMA Customer Service and Supply Chain (Deliver) team, where interdependent partnering is identified as another key success factor.
- Processing inbound and outbound orders, enquiries, complaints and information
- Ensuring adequate preparation to effectively manage the customer relationship and carry out specific responsibilities for internal and external added value programs
- Contribution of achievements of the departmental service level agreements ensuring excellent service delivery with every interaction and moving to a one contact resolution and complete ownership of the customer experience
- Supporting business improvement initiatives, hosting visits from internal stakeholders or out on field visits to better understand the customers we serve
- Acting as a deputy to the Team Leader and be the main point of contact when the TL is out of office / not available
- Be the first point of escalation for the customer service team in the event of a customer complaint or complex query
- Project participation, responsibility for purchasing goods based on market demands and sales forecast and provide support to Supply Chain for stock management
- Fulfill other tasks / duties set by line manager
- Warehouse liaison
- Audit preparation support
- Mentor for other team members
- Onboarding of new team members
- Order-to-cash (OTC) initiative support
Crucial requirements for candidates:
- Customer mindset, Experience of working in a customer service role
- Fluent Czech/Slovak language proficiency
- Communicative level of English - professional working proficiency
- Self-motivated, committed team player
- Proactive approach to problem solving/complaint handling
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and clear pronunciation over the phone
- IT proficiency; and proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Sound administrative skills
- Able to work well under pressure
- Accurate data entry skills and good numeric skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Completed secondary school education
- Proficiency in SAP, automated order entry (EDI/FTP)
- Understanding of the Eye Care Profession (ECP), or experience of working with ECP’s advantageous
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
Johnson & Johnson, s.r.o. (7065)