Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Management Assistant
Requisition ID: 1905722535W
Provides general organizational and administrative support to a group of professionals.
Key tasks & responsibilities:
- General administrative support
- Agenda/calendar management
- Arrange internal meetings
- Organize departmental meetings
- Make travel arrangements
- Make training and conference subscriptions
- Draw up expense notes
- Arrange external meetings
- Coordinate visits of external/J&J guests, including HCC/HCP
- Initiate & follow-up on departmental purchase orders (non- laboratory)
- Be a pro-active member of the administrative group (FH team) and contribute to process optimizations within the administrative group
- Maintain SharePoint for the department
- Arrange newsletters for the department
- Keep up to date for the department the Distribution list and organizational chart
- Coordinate on- and offboarding for the department (joiners and leavers)
Key competencies and skills:
- Collaboration / Teamwork
- Knowledge of applicable processes and systems
- Monitoring progress
- Written communication
- Takes ownership of own development and training plan
- Insight in business environment
- Role model in dealing with change
- Good written and spoken knowledge of Dutch and English.
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
Years of experience and education:
- Generally requires a minimum of 6 years experience combined with a bachelor education level.
- A combination of a higher degree with a minimum of 3 years of experience is also an option.
We offer you a career path within the administrative group (FH team) with growing responsibilities (process ownership) and challenging tasks.
Janssen Vaccines & Prevention BV (8852)