Johnson & Johnson キャリア
【Consumer】New Dr C-labo Business_Supply Chain Lead
Requisition ID: 1905722489W
The DCL Supply Chain Lead, is a key strategic leadership role for the Integration of Dr. Ci:Labo business in Japan. This position reports into the Director, Business Integration. The DCL Supply Chain Lead will be responsible for shaping the Supply Chain Flow and coordinating of functional leaders in Plan, Make, Source, Deliver, R&D, Quality and RA, plus any other key areas. Specifically, the incumbent will:
- Translate deal model into integration strategy & blueprint, focusing on “jewels” & value drivers while identifying risks & mitigating tactics
- Configure high-level Integration operating model that defines team structure, decision-making process and governance while incorporating cost, time, resource and gaps in capabilities
- Lead post-close integration program and project management - building and maintaining consolidated master schedule, coordinating across teams, managing interdependencies and driving issue resolution
- Update integration goals and priorities, measuring & tracking value capture, reassessing integration plan to launch new projects or alter planned projects, consistent with updated value drivers
- Change management, monitoring & assessing change; issuing communications, conducting trainings and providing coaching to team members
- Spot and solve complex, cross-functional operational issues that are often unique to each deal creatively- at both program & project levels
- Bachelor’s degree required plus at least 10 years of relevant experience
- Ability to converse in Business Japanese is required
- Experience leading cross-functional projects, preferably integration projects
- Leadership - Ability to command authority and influence issue resolution.
- Self-motivated - Must be results-oriented and is able to independently create and deliver; Self-starter, with strong demonstration of ownership; Able to perform well under pressure, adapt to change, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- Able to manage complexity, be prepared to get involved with technical issues at a detailed level. Have strong problem solving & decision-making skills and shows ability to drive issues to quick resolutions.
- Matrix organization - Know how to maneuver in a matrix organization, i.e. how to optimize resources and knowledge, partnering with cross-functional peers and local/regional/global team to deliver results.
- Problem solving & decision making – Ability to search for “whys” and “hows” and think through relevant factors that might affect a situation, issue or opportunity prior to making important decisions or taking action.
- Collaborative Leadership - Have very strong interpersonal and partnering skills; ability to lead and influence teams within local & regional organizations, in & out of supply chain functions and across sectors (medical & pharma); Able to build consensus and to work with others in achieving desired results and objectives.
- Process orientation – Have ability to lead and carry out project management control and reporting activities; must be able to appreciate all the processes being carried out and be able to confidently challenge others at a level of informed understanding. Familiarity with stage gate processes is a plus.
- Communication skills – Effective verbal and written communication skills, including excellent presentation skills. Can communicate with people from multiple organizations at multiple levels and can provide strategic/tactical guidance in a collaborative, consultative, and positive manner.
Johnson & Johnson K.K. (8235)