Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Analyst - Real Estate
Requisition ID: 1905722434W
Job Title: Senior Analyst – Real Estate
Reports to (Title): Finance Manager – Real Estate
Location: Wokingham, UK
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for Senior Analyst - Real Estate to be based in Wokingham, United Kingdom.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
To provide finance business partnering support to J&J Finance and the Enterprise Real Estate team on Real Estate transactions in the EMEA / ASPAC regions.
• Provide financial support to J&J Finance and the Enterprise Real Estate Team on Real Estate transactions including cash flow modelling, data collection, P&L assessment, benchmarking and reporting.
• Partnering with local Finance Teams and individuals at various levels on non-supply chain Real Estate projects in EMEA / ASPAC. Flexibility with working hours will be required.
• Support the budgeting process of the EMEA / ASPAC Real Estate Long Range Financial Plan (LRFP) and Business Planning cycles.
• Involvement in/driving standardisation, process improvement & sharing best practice.
• Promote & support financial awareness and education for business partners.
• Proactively take responsibility for personal development.
• Contribute to or lead projects both in finance and across functions.
• Ad hoc tasks & analysis as required.
Knowledge / Experience / Skills required:
• Qualified with professional Accountancy body (e.g. CIMA, ACCA) with extensive post qualified experience.
• Essential experience from working with a finance department.
• A strong understanding of cash flows and project analysis tools.
• Strong interpersonal & communication skills, with an ability to influence people at all levels.
• Attention to detail.
• Highly motivated and proactive.
• Advanced spreadsheet skills.
• Ability to contribute and work effectively as part of a team, taking the lead where necessary.
• Methodical approach with a commitment to accuracy & timeliness of analysis.
• Strong continuous improvement mind set
Johnson & Johnson Finance Limited (8680)