Johnson & Johnson Carreiras
Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 1905722423W
- Job Description
- Creates a tactical plan to achieve objectives through sales and servicing of multiple small hospital accounts in a prescribed territory.
- Implements field marketing activities.
- Schedules appointments and makes sales presentations to customers.
- Promotes professional education activities to enhance the knowledge of Health care professionals. Makes regular visits to customer locations to gather information on orders and market conditions. Performs contract and tender management activities.
- Develops customer and product focused presentation packages for sales.
- Prepares sales reports and documents as required.
- Follows up with customers to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction.
- Provides input to sales forecast for business planning.
- Ability to add value to the business
- Be present in surgery’s very frequently
- Implement in the field the strategy defined by Mk
Minimum of 3-5 years of sales experience in medical devices, preferably in Sutures
Key account development with experience accessing and developing key hospital decision-makers.
Valid Driver's License
Johnson & Johnson Limitada (8405)