Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905722356W
Job Title: Senior Analyst
Reports to: Finance Manager
Location: Wokingham, UK
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for Senior Analyst to be based in Wokingham, United Kingdom.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
To provide finance support and business partnering for Johnson & Johnson Finance Corporation activities in Europe (majority of work linked to legal entity Johnson & Johnson Financial Services GmbH - Germany).
• Management of Part Time Analyst (based in Germany)
• Monthly close responsibilities include profit & loss preparation, balance sheet reconciliations, journal entries, capital expenditure analysis and reporting for German legal entity.
• Responsible for timely financial forecasts and submissions.
• To support the German Country Tax Centre with the preparation of LR Exhibits, Vat reporting and Germany / Italy Statutory accounts.
• Involvement in/driving standardisation, process improvement & sharing best practice.
• To assist with the annual PWC external audit and internal audit (currently every three to five years).
• Proactively contribute to maintaining and improving a strong internal control environment e.g. understanding SOPs and updating as necessary, identifying risks and proposing potential solutions.
• Promote & support financial awareness and education for business partners.
• Proactively take responsibility for personal development.
• Contribute to or lead projects both in finance and across functions.
• Compliance with J&J Records Retention rules and HCC/HCBI/IAPP requirements.
• Ad hoc tasks & analysis as required.
Knowledge / Experience / Skills required:
• Qualified with professional Accountancy body (e.g. CIMA, ACCA) with extensive post qualified experience.
• Essential experience from working with a finance department.
• Fluent in German language preferred but not essential.
• Strong interpersonal & communication skills, with an ability to influence people at all levels.
• Attention to detail.
• Highly motivated and proactive.
• Experience of SAP/ Ariba
• Advanced spreadsheet skills.
• Ability to contribute and work effectively as part of a team, taking the lead where necessary.
• Methodical approach with a commitment to accuracy & timeliness of analysis.
• Strong continuous improvement mind set.
Johnson & Johnson Finance Limited (8680)