Johnson & Johnson Careers
Acuvue Account Manager - M1 Corridor - 12 Month FTC
Requisition ID: 1905722306W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. Our Family of Companies comprises: The world’s premier consumer health company. The world’s largest and most diverse medical devices company. The world’s third-largest biologics company. And the world’s sixth-largest pharmaceuticals company. We have more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing 120,200 people.
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s fastest growing consumer companies. At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including but not limited to Johnson’s®, Neutrogena®, Clean & Clear®, Listerine®, Calpol®, and Sudafed®. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans make this a great place to further your career
You will be a member of the Independent Team, which consists of 6 Acuvue Account Managers, and will be responsible for looking after the Independent customers. The Independent Channel represents a significant proportion of the J&J business, so you would be responsible for driving this business within the team.
The key stakeholders are external customers within the Independent channel. These customers are primary business owners and are responsible for driving the commercial offering in their stores.
From an internal perspective, your main partners would be the Area Sales Manager, the National Sales Manager and your peers.
Achieve territory business goals including revenue growth targets in line with J&J CREDO values.
Develop effective business relationships with customers primarily through face-to-face interaction in practices to drive existing and future growth potential of the ACUVUE® portfolio.
- Effective territory planning and preparation: Use all available sales and share data to plan and execute journey plan to capitalize on the business growth opportunities across all categories, channels and customer segments.
- Maintain comprehensive, accurate and up to date product and clinical knowledge of ACUVUE® portfolio, undertaking and passing regular clinical and selling skills assessments.
- Convince the business decision makers and eye care practitioners of the clinical and commercial superiority of the ACUVUE® range of products; and in persuading them to be dedicated in their promotion and prescribing of the ACUVUE® brand.
- Take responsibility for the overall account management of all customers on the territory; understanding customer needs, resolving customer complaints/queries and building positive relationships to achieve long term business building.
- Effectively lead and monitor the sales performance of all customers within the territory on weekly, monthly, cyclic and annual basis in order to achieve territory business goals.
- Implement marketing and category initiatives throughout customer base according to company priorities and customer needs; including the launch of new products and services.
- Actively identify and partner with key customers to undertake joint activities and initiatives to drive mutually beneficial growth, taking ownership for evaluation of customer activity and operating within agreed budgets.
- Follow the company ethos of maximizing the customer experience in the passionate pursuit of creating promoters of J&J Vision Care and the ACUVUE® Brand.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the industry, marketplace, customers and competitors – feeding timely and relevant information to wider organisation.
- Attend all Regional, National and European Sales meetings and internal meetings as required.
- Provide representation for J&J Vision Care at regional and national clinical and educational conferences and customer meetings that may include evenings and weekends.
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge of territory & account management, with strong analysis, territory planning and ability to execute plans.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of customer needs and motivations in order to create customer value.
- Ability to influence, persuade and gain commitment from others through good social skills.
- Proficient presenter/communicator who recognises when to persuade, motivate, or inspire others; comfortable in all settings including one-on-one and in front of large groups.
- Ability to build sustainable and long lasting business partnerships with customers.
- Capable of working independently with a high degree of self motivation and personal accountability.
- Effective time management, prioritization and organisation of tasks and responsibilities in order to meet agreed timelines.
- Able to collaborate with other team members, colleagues and peers across the wider organisation.
- Strong sense of urgency and high level of energy.
- Achieve agreed sales revenue, distribution and product mix targets (both annual and cyclical) across all customer channels (Independent, Regional and National Optical Retailers).
- Deliver key sales force effectiveness measures as agreed in annual territory plan; including calls per day, customer facing time, and effective coverage and frequency of customer base.
- Demonstrate accurate and timely reporting including the use of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Utilisation of the company’s adopted selling tools and materials to ensure consistent clinical, commercial and category messages are effectively communicated to customers.
- Demonstrate effective behaviours and performance against the J&J Vision Care Sales Competencies.
- Meets objectives agreed within personal development plan as agreed with Area Sales Manager.
- Experience in a sales role within a customer focused environment.
- A consistent track record for achieving targets and delivering success.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent ideally with a business or science background. Relevant optical professional qualifications also considered.
- Full Driving license (with no more than 3 points).
- Competent user of a variety of computer software packages: including, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Internet Explorer, Powerpoint, and Excel.
- Understanding of CRM systems.
- Strong selling technique
- Experience of the optical industry.
- Commercial/Key account management.
- Sales competency and/or selling skills training.
- Account / project management
- Optical industry
- Key Opinion Leader (KOL) development
- Budget management experience
Your rare talents and perspectives can make a vital contribution to creative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. With good career development opportunities, we are the world's sixth largest consumer company and can demonstrate an excellent range of benefits. If our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make.
Johnson & Johnson is a supporter of equal opportunities and is a proud member of Disability Confident.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)