Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sr Product Manager, Digital and Analytics - Singapore
Requisition ID: 1905722281W
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager within Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain Digital & Analytics group who will play a key role in our transformation journey of applying innovative analytics to drive business improvement and competitive advantage.
At the core of our business strategy is the value of reliable, real-time data - “the great equalizer” - and insights that come out of the data using Advanced Analytics. Our ability to leverage cognitive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive analytics to drive speed and agility in our supply chain will give us competitive edge. Accelerated adoption of cutting edge advanced analytics embedded in the operational workflow is required to achieve our goals. As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for defining and driving our product strategy and roadmaps. You will work with global supply chain business partners, in-house data scientists, data engineers, and product development teams to identify new projects and product features, analyze the potential customer and financial implications, select and prioritize promising ideas, and create a cohesive roadmap. You will also evangelize new features to our users, working to accelerate their adoption, track the realized savings and impacts, and communicate results with senior leaders.
- Define and own digital & analytics product vision, strategy and roadmaps to address unmet business needs, aligned with J&J Supply Chain strategic objectives.
- Partner with diverse groups of supply chain business leaders across different functions (e.g., manufacturing, quality, procurement, planning, logistics) and different sectors (pharmaceutical, consumer, medical devices) to identify and prioritize business opportunities and to deploy the digital & analytics products.
- Champion and gain buy-in for the strategy and roadmap from partner teams through collaboration, documentation, and negotiation that effectively influence peer groups and senior management.
- Drive definition of scope and manage business case development and approval, requirements gathering/creation, prioritization, design review, and launch readiness of new digital & analytics products.
- Develop and monitor success and service health metrics related to adoption and impact of the digital & analytics products, track the realized savings and business benefits.
- Collaborate with Product Development team of engineers, data scientists, and architects to ensure the timely delivery of products per requirements.
- Manage priorities and trade-offs between customer experience, performance and operational support.
- Communicate product strategy, roadmap, deployment status and results with senior management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related field
- MBA or MS in Technology, Operations, Finance, Mathematics, or Economics is preferred
- 7+ years of product management experiences with designing and delivering digital & analytics products/services.
- Demonstrated experience incubating and commercializing new technology, working closely with data scientists and technical teams from idea generation through implementation.
- Experience working in or with a complex global supply chain management organization is preferred. Experience working in healthcare is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to simplify complex topics for broad audiences across all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must. Experience working and communicating with senior executives.
- Data-driven decision making and quantitative analysis skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop business cases and track business benefits, including calculating return on investment (ROI), P&L savings, cash flow impact, and other key business metrics in supply chain.
- Familiar with machine learning, AI, and advanced analytics applications.
- Experience with Agile methodology and tools.
- Proven ability to drive, manage, and influence multiple, competing priorities and projects with urgency in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
- Proven ability to work cross functionally and build partnership to deliver results and influence change in a highly matrix organization.
- Proven ability to think strategically and execute methodically. Creative and innovation minded.
- Energetic, self-driven, passionate, accountable, keen on continuous learning.
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)