Johnson & Johnson キャリア
Requisition ID: 1905722279W
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are looking for an outstanding Business Analyst who has strong BI and data analytics skills to work with business subject matter experts in our Data & Analytics team to connect, lead, shape and deliver new insights. The role requires a broad knowledge of existing analytics and advanced analytics solutions, experience with a variety of structured and unstructured data sources in the healthcare field, the ability to collaborate closely and influence others in an ambiguous and rapidly changing environment, creativity to invent, customize and work in a multidisciplinary environment to drive business solutions and exposure to new technologies in data and analytics.
This person will lead the design and build of BI and DataWareHourse of Japan to provide sales result, relevant insight and advanced analytics revalaging the integrated regional environment.
Working closely with the MD Japan BTL and business partners to identify opportunities for applying Analytics to address business challenges, gain new insights to drive business growth and provide advanced analytics. Leading project teams, elicit needs as a trusted business partner. Implement data & analytics solutions according to D&A standards. Leverage existing ASPAC data & analytic solutions.
This person will also collaborate with IT peers, Business Product Owners, Application Services and Global Technology Services to apply Enterprise technology and development capabilities to deliver solutions that rapidly meet business needs.
The position will be based in Tokyo, Japan.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Business IT interface, Business requirements management & development
o Building strong partnerships with business at different levels of the organization
o Business requirements analysis
o Generate business case for developing and improving solutions
o Business IT interface for continuous process improvements
· Technology leadership
o Identify or conceptualize solutions that will add value to our customers in data analytics processes
o Provide expertise to business in available solutions
o Demonstrate a strong understanding of J&J business processes and competitive environment
o Maximize ROI by identifying and prioritizing the product features by business value
o Manage business expectations and keep business aligned to business requirements for any solution enhancement initiatives
o Work closely with business partners in any process re-engineering initiatives
· Project accountability as a Business IT
o Manages the project for budget, quality and schedule
o Partners with PLO to estimate development effort
o Reports back to the business on status of the delivery of features, functionality, and applications
· Identify and document reporting process in each business and solution improvements
· Demand prioritization
· Insights into business data to identify value creation opportunities
· Requirements analysis
· Prioritized user stories and story points in partnership
· Innovative solution proposals for providing value-creation to customers
· Process improvement tracking and measurement of business value realization
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· A Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent is required
· Business level English skill
· A minimum of 5 years of relevant experienc
· Ability to understand and capture business requirements.
· Experience with working across multiple levels of business and IT stakeholders.
· Knowledge of technology trends and to apply this knowledge to existing business processes.
· Expertise in BI(Tableau), ETL(Informatica/Talend) and DataWareHouse(SQL, RedShift) functionality.
· Strong personal commitment to continuous business improvement, and effectively collaborating and managing our business stakeholders
· Capable of working as part of a team and on own initiative. Capable to change priorities quickly and influence others to do so.
· Ability to embrace changes and to deliver IT solutions in a fast changing business/IT environment.
· Ability to work in an Agile environment and working closely with shared services organization
· Ability to manage complexity and ambiguity
· Strong problem solving, analytical and design skills are required.
· Solid written, presentation and verbal communication skills are required.
· Business knowledge of English language
· Good understanding of agile methodology.
· Strong knowledge of core technical platforms and product lifecycle maintenance.
· Good knowledge of healthcare, business theory, processes and process improvement methodologies, budgeting
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills
· Excellent ability to lead, influence, motivate and inspire others in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, exceptional service orientation and strong negotiating skills.
Johnson & Johnson K.K. (8235)