• Support ethical decision-making capability within the business by participating franchise and/or department leadership team meeting, providing advice for business strategies and initiatives.
• Ensure business activities with HCPs/government officials are planned in consistence with applicable HCC policies and procedures by reviewing and pre-approving those activities, timely response communicate with business team in collaborative style
• Acting as a consultant, provide day-to-day guidance, advice to covered employees.
• Tailor HCC training materials to fit into the needs and business context of covered franchise and/or department, and delivered frequent trainings to covered employees at various levels.
• Analyze compliance indicators of business activities under supervision to support higher level of communication and management action plan implementation
• Participate in company HCC monitoring program to identify warning signals and/or gaps, and provide meaningful feedbacks to franchise/department leadership so that appropriate corrective actions are taken accordingly.
• Stimulating and contributing to innovative approaches towards HCP’s and GOs consistent with the HCC/HCBI guidelines and framework.
• Providing metrics as required.
• Assist investigation related to covered business areas.
• Interface with legal counsel regarding HCC requirements and interpretation.
• Interface with the global/regional HCC community to share approaches to HCC.
• BA/BS, advanced degree or equivalent preferred
• Minimum of 6 years experience
• Knowledge of FCPA and related regulations.
• Demonstrate strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
• High level of integrity with good ethical core values
• Experience in all areas of:
o Compliance and regulation
o Devising and implementing SOPs
o Testing and monitoring
• Independent and objective thinker, able to advance ideas and influence others
• Manages conflicts in an open and constructive manner.
• Sense of urgency, could identify proper time for escalation, if needed
• Maintaining effective partnerships and working relationships with key stakeholders on an understanding of their concerns, needs and motivations.
• Strong drive for results and solution orientated
• Fluent in English (reading, writing, verbal) 主要地点
中国-上海-上海-Building A, Xinyan Mansion, No. 65, Guiqing Rd., Xuhui District, Shanghai组织
Health Care ComplianceRequisition ID