Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Medical Devices] Senior Professional Sales Representative
Requisition ID: 1905722062W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
1. Position Title: Sr. Professional Sales Representative
2. Sector: Medical Devices
3. Location: Central, Taiwan
[Key Roles & Responsibilities]
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders to achieve annual target, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare related or relevant professional experience is required.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Medical field. Clinical EP or IC laboratory or operating room environment is plus.
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 40% locally, regionally, and nationally.
- Required to work in a laboratory setting near or with heavy equipment, and wear protective gear (i.e. lead aprons).
Johnson & Johnson Medical Taiwan Ltd. (8582)