Johnson & Johnson Careers
Regional COE Systems Senior Analyst
Requisition ID: 1905722005W
Role: Regional COE Systems Analyst
Location: Pinewood Campus, Wokingham, Berkshire.
The FP&A Centre of Excellence (FP&A CoE) for EMEA was established 4 years ago to provide planning and analytics support across the region. In EMEA, the Center of Excellence team is made up of a dynamic, diverse group of individuals representing a wide variety of experiences and cultural backgrounds. This team is fundamentally changing how Finance supports the Johnson & Johnson businesses in the region. The team looks after all the countries in Europe as well the Middle East, North Africa, and Africa. This means the FP&A Centre of Excellence provides the ideal work environment for those who enjoy being challenged and expanding their horizons.
This is an opportunity for a candidate with experience from financial reporting as well as finance systems maintenance. In order to succeed on this role, they will have to possess strong technical, analytical and customer-oriented skills.
Senior analyst will be a part of Systems and Reporting team and will be supporting the TM1 planning model for the Hospital Medical Devices sector. Key responsibilities will be providing first level support for the planning application, bringing financial awareness to TM1 development, ensuring data integrity of published data as well as communication and business partnering with numerous stakeholders spread across EMEA region and other regional CoE’s
• Support Commercial analysts to use TM1 planning solution by developing expect knowledge
• Business partnering to CoE to shape planning calendars and help develop planning approach
• Define enhancements in co-ordination with the end users, then prioritize, track and deliver through working with the Tech CoE
• Deliver end user training to educate users on the systems and processes behind the numbers
• Understand financial impact of reconciling issues and make appropriate suggestions to tackle issue
• Contribute to the improvement of overall data quality
• Involvement in strategic finance and business projects
• Proactively contribute to maintaining and improving a strong internal control environment
Knowledge / Experience / Skills required
• Experience of TM1 or similar application
• Experience of SQL / JDE / SAP / Cognos / Terradata /Alteryx /Tabelau financial systems
• Qualified accountant with recognised financial qualification (CIMA, ACCA etc) or equivalent highly advantageous
• Strong technical/analytical skills within a complex financial accounting and systems environment
• Problems solving and ability to deal with ambiguity desirable
• Strong interpersonal & communication skills with an ability to partner with people at different levels
• High energy/positivity, self –motivated and proactive is a must
If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection. We respectfully request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purposes of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)