Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Janssen] - Supply Chain Specialist
Requisition ID: 1905722002W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
To support continuous growth strategy and product launch plans, this role will require close collaboration cross functionally to ensure that all specific tasks are completed in a timely manner to support the daily supply chain operation.
POSITION SPECIFIC TASKS
- Maintain SAP inventory – expiry management, product destruction, reconcile with Distributor month end close record
- Manage inventory and ordering of packaging material
- Perform assigned tasks in month end write off stock take & annual physical stock count
- Back-up for demand planning and replenishment processes
- Monitor shipment from distribution center in Europe and US and work with Freight Forwarder on import clearance and trucking arrangement
- Maintain systematic application/ filling of shipping and I/E documentation which comply requirement from Custom and Excise Department and Department of Health for pharmaceutical products
- Work closely with regulatory affairs team on submission/ implementation and the product/insert changes
- Communicate/ Deploy Standard Operation Procedures and Business Policies and procedures relevant to product supply within Company and distributor
- Assembles monthly supply chain metrics to Regional SC and global functions as requested.
- Provide back up to other supply chain team members during periods of absenteeism
- Take an active role in investigating and implementing new procedures and improvements.
- Be aware of and work within company policies and industry guidelines
University graduate major in Supply Chain/ Logistics management. The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience and knowledge or the equivalent.
At least 2 years’ experience in supply chain, finance, logistics or similar field (prefer in the pharmaceutical industry)
Prefer with Good knowledge of GMP and GWP
Understanding of warehousing and distribution processes
Understanding on the workings of a Distributor/LSP (4PL) warehouse
Familiarity with SAP ERP systems
Advance numeracy and Excel skills
Provides support in analytics and process development
Quick process and systems understanding
Strong English communication skills (written & verbal)
Experience with supply/demand planning processes & Inventory Management
Good presentation skills
Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Strong Ownership on the assigned tasks and able to completed within tight timeline
- Ability to work in teams
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently
- Communication (verbal and written English)
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.Candidates who are not being invited for interviews within four weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All applications will be kept for maximum of six months as future reference for similar openings.
China-Hong Kong S.A.R.-Mongkok-
Johnson & Johnson (Hong Kong) Ltd. (8060)