Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905721967W
Information Technology Leadership Development Program (ITLDP) are experts in combining information and business knowledge to create innovative solutions that change the way JNJ runs business and takes decisions, who will provide diverse opportunities to use your skills and knowledge to transform the way we do business.
This role is trained to be the future leader. As a new hire, you will go to headquarter for training (both soft and tech skill) once a year during the program. In the meantime, you will also have chance rotate to different sectors (Consumer, Medical Device and Pharmacy) in different countries.
After the program, you will join IT function with full accountability and ownership for a project, for a solution or a set of key responsibilities within a large initiative. You will be managing business critical IT projects and delivering information systems that bring commercial advantage in a global business environment. You will enable faster and smarter decision making, transform business processes and implement analytics in customer and consumers data to deliver actionable insights. This work is innovative and challenging.
· Keep closely with Ali and JD team, getting to know the new trends and tools published. And try to find the connection with our business.
· Routine and ad-hoc BI reports.
· Leverage your technical skill set to improve ways to run business processes and/or applications
· Manage your own time effectively and coordinate with stakeholders and external partners
· Proactively communicate the status of the project, activities and help to remove roadblocks
· Build your own capability through the job experience, coaching/training for skills and business/technologies/applications knowledge building.
· Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies, especially for the CRM part.
· Bachelor’s degree and above, major in Engineering, Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Operations Research, or similar fields.
· Strong problem-solving skills.
· Sensitive to the data analytics and be careful about the data solving.
· Better to have experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
Johnson & Johnson (China) Ltd. (7047)