Johnson & Johnson Careers
Executional Lead CNS (m/f)
Requisition ID: 1905721953W
Johnson & Johnson is the world´s most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services. The values that guide our decision making are motivated by a culture of caring. Caring for the world ... one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. The company is operating in the fields of pharmaceuticals, medical devices and consumer health care products with 117,000 employees in more than 250 companies around the world.
We are hiring an Executional Lead CNS (m/f) (Senior Product Manager), based in Vienna.
The purpose of the role is to maximize the growth of the assigned Therapeutic Area (TA) and the brand portfolio by developing and competitively executing cross-functional TA and brand strategies in line with laws and regulations as well as by developing and executing commercial action plan based on the CVT’s brand strategy and brand plans.
- Accountable for leading the development and execution of cross-functional brand strategies and the respective business plan for the assigned Therapeutic Area (TA) with cross-functional alignment to achieve the committed business objectives (e.g. NTS) with the agreed resources (OOP, FTE)
- Develops the local business plans in a cross-functional approach including financial forecasts for the respective portfolio based on deep market and TA insights and in collaboration with the Mid-Sized-Markets (MSM) Lead including representation of Alpine during international meetings
- Leads local development and execution of local commercial projects and localization of EMEA/MSM of promotional material, congress presences, market insight generation projects etc.
- Develops and manages partnerships with external key stakeholders to drive competitive advantage and Janssen’s reputation
- Contributes to the CVT by providing marketing expertise, deep local market insights, customer needs, competitor insights, by engaging local stakeholders, with development of local plans and by leading local commercial/marketing projects within the function and across functions
- Contributes to the EMEA commercial strategies and in the Mid-Sized-Markets (MSM) Marketing Functional networks by providing local market expertise, sharing best practices and representing the local Alpine interests in the (EMEA Integrated Brand Value Teams) and in the MSM CVT Network
- Accountable for full compliance of all CVT plans and activities with laws, J&J regulations and HCBI principles. Role models the Credo. Ensures continuity of supply
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Life Sciences (BA/BSc or equivalent)
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Demonstrated track record in pharmaceutical sales or marketing
- Solid understanding of the Healthcare environment and pharmaceutical industry
- Capabilities to lead a cross-functional team
- Project Management Skills
- Fluency in English and German required, French considered an advantage
- Customer centricity and strong external focus
- Effective collaboration and strong networking skills
- Effective communicator with strong influencing skills
- Accountability and excellence in execution
- High learning agility and open mindset for change
- Winning mindset and fun to work in a high performing team
Janssen Cilag Pharma GmbH (8558)