Johnson & Johnson Careers
Key Account Manager for NEUROVASCULAR FIELD
Requisition ID: 1905721721W
Key Account Manager for neurovascular field
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Responsible for achieving MD&D product sales to established and new hospital accounts to accomplish sales objectives and greater market penetration.
Continuous creating new and consolidation existed business relationships with customers focusing to deliver sales results respecting the profitability, business plan, fair market share and ethical business behavior on daily basis.
Extended responsibility regarding Market Development execution through cluster in key dedicated area. Preparing local marketing strategy for Cerenovus respecting global or cluster marketing plan and strategic imperatives.
Responsibility for local product trainings (sales representatives as well as customers).
- Creates a tactical plan to achieve objectives through sales and servicing of multiple key hospital accounts focus on neuroradiology
- territory planning – cooperation with Business Unit Manager on key products and customers business plan in territory of Poland (one part)
- territory planning – individual planning of business calls respecting the Integrity selling principles
- technical and clinical support in angio suit on daily basis in territory of responsibility
- clinical and technical support in the angio suit
- delivering the complex product solution for customers respecting their individual demands
- Conducts and implements market development and field marketing activities.
- Schedules appointments and makes preplanned sales presentations to customers.
- Demonstrates proper use of products to physicians.
- Contacts potential new customers.
- Promotes and Coordinates professional education activities to enhance the knowledge of health care professionals.
- Makes regular visits to customer locations to gather information on orders and market conditions.
- Performs contract and tender management activities.
- Develops customer and product focused presentation packages for sales.
- Prepares sales reports and documents as required.
- Follows up with customers to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction.
- Provides input to sales forecast for business planning.
- Relays relevant market information to management.
- Identifies potential impacts to business
- Takes care and manages introduction of new products in coordination and cooperation with regulatory affairs, marketing, prof education team
- Distributor management
Crucial requirements for candidates:
- University Degree (medical education is not obligatory)
- Adequate sales management track record, min 2 years in Medical Devices sector
- Assertive, can challenge people in a positive and constructive way, enthusiastic, ambitious
- Team builder, able to work across different businesses, empowers others, enforcing company’s values and ensures compliance on all levels
- Strategic qualities, passionate innovative mindset, well organized
- Very good product and market understanding, ability to listen and share the knowledge
- Great communicator, having good collaboration and presentation skills
- Fluent in Polish and advanced in English
- Ability to travel
- Very good computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Driving license – category B
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefit.
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)