Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905721691W
The Clinical Specialist is responsible for developing long-term positive customer relationships with surgeons and nurses through the provision of clinical support for Ethicon’s products used during surgery in Singapore. In doing so the clinical specialist has a shared responsibility with the sales and marketing peers in building customer loyalty and confidence in Ethicon’s products and services. The position will also help sales and marketing team uncover and develop business opportunities across the Ethicon range of products through insights gathering in cases and through customer conversations.
This position reports to Franchise Manager (ENDO), Singapore.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through case support for the Ethicon Portfolio
- Timely submission of customer product complaints and work closely with Sales and Marketing in customer objection handling
- Provide business insights: market share, growth opportunity, competition performance, surgical trends etc.
- Identify business opportunities and work with sales and marketing to develop strong strategies and plans
- Support sales, marketing activities such as periodic sales meetings, internal trainings external workshops and conferences etc.
- Work closely with supporting functions such as customer service and logistic partners to ensure high service levels which include resolution of supply and ordering discrepancies
- Manage Account information through effective, timely and detailed call recording in I-connect
- Continuously improve product knowledge and selling related skills to provide improved service to customers which differentiate Ethicon from its competitors
Please note: there is a preferred candidate for this position who has been performing in the position under a contract arrangement. The purpose of advertising this role is aligned to our Global posting policy and in the spirit of transparency to identify other potential employees / candidates who may be interested in being considered for this position.
- Diploma / Bachelors’ degree in Medical Technology or Biomedical Sciences
- Nurses / EP tech with relevant experience in Electrophysiology
- CEPIA (Australia) / IBHRE (USA) certification is desirable
- Must be willing to work long and irregular hours, including weekends
- Must be able to work under pressure
- A strong team player with excellent interpersonal, communication & presentation skills
- Strong, demonstrated leadership qualities, driven by a passion to excel in a customer-centric and innovative organization
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)