Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Janssen] Business Technology Leader, Associate Director
Requisition ID: 1905721473W
- 계열사: 한국얀센(Janssen)
- 포지션: Business Technology Leader, Associate Director
- 근무지: 서울시 용산구
- 근무형태: 정규직(Regular)
Janssen Korea Business Technology leader will work closely with the Janssen Korea business to initiates various business – IT programs to drive business growth in Korea, with ongoing capability building initiatives in business intelligence, marketing excellence, customer engagement & management, patient engagement through use of emerging technologies, i.e. artificial intelligence, robotic process automation and data science. The Business Technology Leader represents Janssen Business Technology (BT) team and provides technology guidance to these initiatives, shapes technology use cases, executes technology projects and engages stakeholders for successful technology deployment and adoption.
Janssen BT forges close working relationship with various business functions in getting the best from technology adoptions. We understand the importance of providing technology thought leadership to our business. We believe the needs to orchestrate technology discussions across business. We know the key to strong business results is solid project execution.
The successful Business Technology Leader is a technology thought leader with strong passion in creating business values through technologies. The individual will work with the business leadership team in integrating and orchestrating activities in cross-functions/cross-team situations. She/he serves as the conduit between IT and the business and has strong understanding of the business and is able to translate complex environment and technology landscape simply for tech and non-tech audiences. She/he has good agility to learn about Janssen changing business dynamics as well as emerging technologies. She/he is very comfortable in managing ambiguity, facilitating, engaging and leading discussions for decisions over various stages in a project.
- Drives development of an IT strategy in alignment to Janssen Korea business objectives and the strategic IT framework.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills: Advises and influences management and key stakeholders on the marketplace evolution and potential application of technologies and emerging technology in alignment to the overall regional business strategy.
- Strong collaborator in working across different groups within IT and within the business to drive successful execution of programs.
- Makes decisions regarding resource alignment/dedication and prioritization (people resources, dollars/funding, project criticality) and communicates rationale back to the business.
- Applies compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provides documentation as necessary, and participates in compliance activities as required.
- In close partnership with senior business stakeholders, manages governance processes and resources, and will consistently influence, match and prioritize complex demands on multiple informatics and IT services to maximize value to the business.
- Strong accountability in program management, investment management, and financial performance for all programs and projects responsible.
- Represents Janssen IT and J&J in relevant industry groups and provides a key interface for external partners, collaborators and thought leaders.The BTL is the primary IT partner to the business in the North Asia Cluster
- Deep knowledge of the pharmaceutical business and prior leadership in information and technology support in this domain.
- A strategic thinker with good technical knowledge and excellent communication and leadership skills, used to influence decision making with business leader.
- A business strategist, pragmatic as needed but capable of innovative thinking relative to new and emerging technologies and analytics, and capable of applying innovative capabilities where appropriate.
- An IT pragmatist, who knows when to leverage corporate infrastructure to deliver upon traditional needs as well as unlock opportunities for innovation from technology.
- A flexible leader that thrives in a rapidly changing technology and business environment while scaling for excellence and global expansion.
- An authentic leader committed to diversity and the practices that create a passionate, energetic and rewarding work environment, with the ability to inspire a diverse, multi-generational workforce and that recognizes and rewards collaboration, performance and inclusion.
- Strong understanding of technology trends, emerging technologies and the value it can bring to the business and potential impact on the J&J system portfolio.
- Strong understanding of the business and its operating environment (e.g., trends, competitors, compliance landscape, and regulatory environment).
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science or Engineering with at least 10 years of relevant experience OR and advanced degree with at least 10 years of relevant experience is required.
- Good knowledge of technology in digital, multi-channel digital engagement platforms and analytics and emerging technologies is required.
- Strong business process knowledge, and a demonstrated capability to apply technology solutions in addressing complex, global business issues is required.
- Experience with the management of budgets and allocating resources accordingly is preferred.
- Experience working in a Shared Services IT Operating model where development and support services are provided by shared services organizations that support multiple functional and organizational units.
- Strong knowledge of the pharma/healthcare and commercial business and prior leadership in information and technology support in this domain, with demonstrated experience driving new system implementation is required.
- Strong communication skills in both English and Korean, and strong relationship development and management capabilities in a global setting is required.
- Experience working in a matrixed environment and experience working as a consultant, and internal and external technical personnel in a fast-paced, complex, global project environment is required.
- The ability to work in cross functional teams and lead and manage individuals with multidisciplinary backgrounds is required.
- Strong learning agility, ability to facilitate discussions, workshops
- Knowledge in google sprint, design thinking will be an advantage
- Experience in the use of Agile methodology, process engineering and prototyping tools is required.
- Travel up to 15-20% is required.
[For more Johnson & Johnson]
- J&J Korea Facebook:
- J&J Korea Linkedin:
“좋아요” & “팔로우” - 존슨앤드존슨 오픈 포지션 및 다양한 소식들을 페이스북, 링크드인 페이지 통해 만나 보시기 바랍니다.
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연될 수 있습니다.
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다.
Janssen Korea, Ltd. (7220)
Business Relationship Management