Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Vision] Associate Finance Manager
Requisition ID: 1905720671W
Support to deliver financial commitments, coordinate business planning process with different parties, manage month/quarter end closing, and assist in building robust internal controls.
Analysis and interpretation of business results, and business case analysis to support management on decision making.
• Profit and Loss statements and BVA analysis
• Analyse operating and financial reports for management
• Support business to deliver financial commitments
Coordinate annual budgeting process in collaboration with Regional Finance, COE and support leadership team in all phases of the Business Planning process.
This includes preparing the bottom up/target-based BP/JU/NU/LT P&Ls and related submissions, and providing insights on the forecasts, capturing appropriate inputs from all stakeholders in a timely and organized manner and ensuring sound financial rational for submitted budget.
Management of Month End Processes
Ensure timely and accurate close of our books partnering with GS and Tax COE
Compliance SOX officer – Ensure JJVC is in compliant with all SOX requirements. Completion of periodic compliance activities (DCM reviews, SOPs, Authority Matrix, Reports)
ICP & Standard Cost: compilation of STD COGS for annual updates, working on IBT and ICP scenario with tax team and COE/Regional Finance
Working Capital Management: Annual Borrowing Limits with Treasury
System Related – AP Tracker updates, Pricing & Customer Master approvals
Assist in ad hoc projects or assignments
- Ability to work in a complex and matrix environment
- Quick learner and high aptitude to work in dynamic environment
- Analytical and hard working – ability to deep dive on numbers.
- High on team work and collaboration
Experience & Knowledge
- 4-6 years’ experience in financial planning & analysis, and business partnering with preference for matrix / complex environment work experience.
- Knowledge of TM1, Cognos and SAP is a plus
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office is required
Education & Professional Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting & Finance or equivalent
- Member of Local CPA / ACCA or equivalent
- Fluency in English and Mandarin.
Johnson & Johnson Taiwan, Ltd. (8580)