Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sr. Sourcing Specialist
Requisition ID: 1905720592W
J&J Consumer is recruiting for a Sr. Sourcing Specialist for the Enterprise Chemicals Category.
Caring for the world one person at a time, Johnson & Johnson (J&J) has inspired and united people for 125 years. Driven by science, we bring innovative products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. J&J’s Consumer Companies develop and market brands for consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio of Baby-care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin, Beauty, Feminine Hygiene, and OTC medicines, is worth $14B in revenues to J&J.
Chemical ingredients are the core of our products, their performance critical to the value we drive for our consumers & patients. J&J Chemicals is a complex global category of >2500 materials, across 28 different sub-categories, supplied by ~800+ suppliers, valued at >$1B (2019 Business Plan). Through scale & choice across our portfolio and supplier footprint, the category aspires to deliver value to J&J through all-aspect spend performance (reliability, best / fair cost, compliance, sustainability, innovation), complexity reduction (portfolio and supplier footprint), commodity management, and superior sourcing strategies being its core enabler.
The person will work closely with the Category Lead and the NPD & Strategic Partnership Director, as well as X-functionally across three main focus areas:
- Drive the implementation of our responsible sourcing policies; through flawless execution of our responsible sourcing strategies, driving on the ground transformation projects and supporting the category team with subject matter expertise and processes to enable decision making.
- Deliver category sustainability commitments by building capacity across the category and incorporate corporate requirements into the category strategies.
- Collaborate with category teams on NPD-focused projects.
- Provide content and support to GSRMs in the management of strategic suppliers.
Through meeting & exceeding the outcomes in this role, the incumbent will help the category identify value & spend performance opportunities, will identify value & spend performance improvement opportunities (cost reduction / avoidance, portfolio rationalization & scaling etc..). Frequently or daily, the incumbent will engage, partner &/or interact with internal technical and functional partners, project managers, and finance; and occasionally with suppliers. Through this role, the incumbent will build and enhance broad & deep skills in Chemicals (and commodities), direct materials and strategic procurement within the end-2-end supply chain
- min. 3 years of relevant professional experience, preferably inside and outside Procurement and in different J&J sectors or industries plus relevant degree (e.g. Business, Engineering, Science), preferably complemented by further relevant qualifications
- Demonstrated skills in Strategic Procurement, Sourcing, Category and Supplier Management, preferably in the Supply Chain Environment
- Experience having worked frequently / daily with technical, supply chain and other functional partners.
- Very strong communication skills; English written and oral
- Experience with managing multiple stakeholders
- Strong delivery track record
- Strong business and finance acumen, deep understanding of managing for impact in complex matrix environment
- Proven ability to lead, influence, partner on & shape projects with / without direct team / authority;
- Experience in complex stakeholder environment; rich influencing skills; understands complexities of regulated industries
- min. 3 years of relevant professional experience, preferably inside and outside Procurement and in different J&J sectors or industries
Cilag GmbH International (8525)