Johnson & Johnson Careers
Brand Manager Pulmonary Hypertension (PH)
Requisition ID: 1905720401W
Actelion Pharmaceuticals, a Janssen Pharmaceutical Company of Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Brand Manager in Pulmonary Hypertension.
As part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
As leader in the field of a rare disease: pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), with over 15 years of experience in this devastating and incurable cardiovascular disorder, we want to build on this strong foundation to deliver our vision of a normal life for patients with cardiopulmonary disease.
We want to create long-term value for our portfolio through generating a shift in healthcare professional behaviour to enable earlier diagnosis, earlier intensification of treatment and continuous risk-based review.
Within the BeNeLux Business Unit PH (Actelion), we are looking for a Brand Manager eager to contribute to our vision and ready to implement the regional marketing communication strategy for our brand(s) in Belgium and Luxembourg.
Next to the marketing execution, we expect the Brand Manager to provide the team with relevant stakeholder insights, make a solid translation to benefits (as basis for promotional materials) and support them with carefully selected reasons-to-believe and science based insights.
- Execute a marketing and communication strategy for the assigned brand(s) in close collaboration with medical, sales, business intelligence and finance.
- Identifies new business opportunities and tactics to maximise market potential and market share of the assigned brand(s).
- Acquire expertise into Therapeutic Area scientific knowledge, market dynamics, competitive knowledge and customer segmentation.
- Translate customer insights into a brand strategy for different customer segments.
- Inspire and train the sales force on strategy and supporting messages in close collaboration with the Marketing Manager Belux, Sales Manager and Medical Advisor.
- Maintain a KOL network in Belux.
- Build a strong network with all relevant stakeholders, both externally & internally
- Deliver marketing tactics in line with customer channel preferences (right stakeholder-right content – right channel) and measure impact, while managing the assigned budget
- Closely collaborate with the Belux Core Value Team and the BeNeLux marketing team
- Represent the brand and it’s positioning in collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders
- Ensure that all company marketing activities and materials conform to current legislation and in house standard operation procedures (SOPs) as well as the approved SmPC
- Coordinates and supervises collaboration with external agencies
- Bachelor or Master degree in life sciences (pharmacy, biology, medicine or similar) or economics/business administration
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to understand and translate scientific information into effective marketing/ sales messages within the agreed communication strategy for the marketed product
- Pharmaceutical sales experience desirable
- Project management experience desirable
- Language skills: Dutch, English and French mandatory
- Enthusiastic, dynamic and self-motivated
- Out of the box thinker that is not afraid to challenge the status-quo
- Customer oriented both internally and externally
- Good social skills, easy connector to people
- Strong (informal) leadership skills
- Good prioritization skills
- Result driven with a ‘Can do’ mentality
- Team player and open communication
- Ability to deliver on agreed objectives in time
Actelion Pharmaceuticals Belgium NV (7541)