A member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, the world’s leading healthcare company, DePuy Synthes is dedicated to providing patients all around the globe with a lifetime of movement solutions. DePuy Synthes has been a pioneer in the fields of orthopaedics, spinal care and neuroscience therapies for decades. From non-surgical pain management to complete surgical solutions, it’s range of treatment options include those for treating or reconstructing damaged or diseased joints, caring for traumatic skeletal injuries, treating spinal disorders and deformity, and repairing injured soft tissue. In addition, DePuy Synthes offers a wide range of state-of-the-art therapies for neurological and central nervous system care
Currently we are looking for Talents for:
Sales & Marketing Trainee - Orthopedics
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Contract: Fixed term contract (1 year)
The Intern will be responsible for supporting sales and marketing teams and possibly further develop as a Sales Consultant responsible for sales and promotion of J&J DePuy Synthes products (Medical Devices sector).
An Intern will oversee performing basic sales consultant duties in the field as well as supporting marketing activities.
Crucial requirements for candidates:
- University degree or graduate in a year (basic knowledge of anatomy will be an advantage);
- Fluent English;
- Learning agility;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Ability to manage time, adapt and react to dynamic and changing circumstances;
- Creativity, high level of motivation, ethical approach in achieving goals;
- High level of energy, engagement and responsibility;
- Very good computer skills (Microsoft Office);
- Mobility (availability to work full time and travel frequently) and flexibility;
- Driving license – category B.
- J&J contract for 1 year and benefit package
- Company car as per business need and all necessary tools
- Mentor supporting your development in organization
- Opportunity to work and grow in open, creative environment of professionals in compliant medical devices business in Poland
- Start sales career path, gain practical experience and possibly become future successful Sales Consultant
- Work giving a sense of accomplishment and building passionate life in a quickly developing business with a unique quality portfolio of products aimed towards surgeons in various specialties of medicine
- Work in a positive atmosphere with a highly motivated, energized team with a good track level of success in business. Number of social benefits.
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)