Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Janssen] Sr. Financial Analyst
Yongsan-gu, South Korea
Planning & Analysis
Requisition ID: 1905720262W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
1. 포지션: Sr. Financial Analyst
2. 계열사: 한국얀센
3. 근무지: 서울시 용산구
1) Assist, influence, enable and ensure that BU financial targets are met - incl Opex, MNI, SNI
2) Monitor System Net Income / Source GP integrity (systems profitability)
3) Lead and manage the planning process (Quarterly updates, Annual budgeting, Strategic planning)
4) Support Commercial Leads on monthly budget vs actual analysis, diagnosis and decision making processes
5) Provide sound financial analyses of cases for new business opportunities that exist at Local level
6) Provide training and guidance to commercial partners on finance basics and operation procedures
7) Closely communicate with Asia Pacific region for performance reporting, planning and ad-hoc topics.
8) Build interdependent partnership with all functional business partners
9) Proactively contribute to maintaining and improving a strong internal control environment eg understanding & applying SOPs/Work Instructions and updating as necessary, performing SOX testing, identifying risks and proposing potential solutions etc.
10) Involvement in / drive standardization of process improvement & sharing best practice across the country finance team and wider J&J
11) Proactively take responsibility for personal development
12) Contribute to the improvement in employee satisfaction across the wider Finance Team
13) Any other relevant work
1) University Degree & recognized Professional Accountancy qualification
2) Minimum +3 years post-qualification experience
3) Ability to bring clarity to complex business issues and proven success in managing complex projects & processes
4) A track record of driving constructive change should be evident.
5) Excellent communication & business partnering skills including:
- Must be able to work with and influence internal customers
- Comfortable in challenging internal customers in a non-confrontational way
- Proven ability to work with people at all management levels
- Able to communicate fluently with all levels of Sales and Marketing
- Simplify complex written communications
- Adapt style and content for all levels of the organization in English
6) Ability to analyze the financial data ensuring that it makes business sense
7) Strong team player, people manager and ethical (Credo minded)
8) Highly computer literate, experience with ERP systems and Microsoft packages.
9) Influencing skills - across cultural differences and ensuring all management understand the Financial priorities and constraints, ability to align business partners on tough financial calls
10) Committed to on-time-zero-defect reporting and compliance with J&J standards
11) Utilize knowledge of organizational drivers, dynamics, and informal networks to influence appropriate business decisions
12) Delivers presentations to senior management with confidence in English; facilitate group discussions to ensure understanding and achieve the best possible outcome; provide recommendations and solutions; encourage others to speak their mind; demonstrate confidence to acknowledge when answer is unknown to a business question
13) Anticipate and manage competing and changing priorities; recommend trade-offs for business impact
14) Communicate and get cross-organizational alignment around the time constraints and commitments required; anticipate and resolve workload bottlenecks
[JD 확인 및 지원 방법]
www.careers.jnj.com -> Requisition number 1905720262W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고 클릭 후, “Apply Now”
영문 자유 양식의 이력서/경력 기술서/자기 소개서
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비 하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연 될 수 있습니다.
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다.
Janssen Korea, Ltd. (7220)
Planning & Analysis