Supply Chain BT Product Line Organizations are responsible for the technological direction across business segments and serve as a critical point of contact for business and technology. Individuals of a Product Line will work with BTLs, Senior Technology and Business Leaders to identify and prioritize solutions and oversee the consistent implementation of these services/solutions across the business. They will exhibit strong influence and passion for driving the organization towards consistent technology solutions aligned to an overall technology strategy. Product Line Owners (PLOs) will need to continuously maximize throughput of the various product lines and products and ensure that value is realized by the business through the technology capabilities implemented. PLOs are responsible to continuously drive efficiencies and effectiveness in their product areas and should have a strong view of external technology capabilities in the marketplace and how they can be applied to drive business value for J&J.
We are looking for a PLO that will be responsible for the APAC region - with a primary focus on the Japan - for all Customer Connectivity Product Line Organizations, including, Customer Experience, Order Life Cycle Management, Digital Contract Management, Analytics, Behaviors & Forecasting, and Customer Digital Channel, in support of the Supply Chain Technology – Business Technology organization. The scope of the role extends across all J&J business sectors (Pharm, Consumer, Medical Devices, CMD).
In partnership with the SC-BT BTLs, this role will be responsible for managing Supply Chain Customer Connectivity product lines and driving the creation of the product lines/products roadmap, strategy and delivery. The role will work directly with the SC Customer Connectivity leadership team and supporting organizations to transform the customer experience through measurable improvements. The scope includes numerous large programs and developing customer products over the course of the year with a typical portfolio of approximately $5MM.
Key attributes of the role:
- Technology Product Strategy: Leading the development of the technical product strategy to drive measurable business value. The strategy includes designing product roadmaps based on continuous improvement which is aligned to the evolving business strategy; integration of emerging technologies; product lifecycle management, and organizational capacity to manage demand.
- Business Analysis: Analyzes business needs to fully understand the scope of opportunity while ensuring proper acceptance criteria is defined.Experience understanding customer centric design and staying well versed in emerging technologies will be essential for success in this role. Experience leading customer journey mapping and product ideation strategies also apply to business analysis aspects of this role.
- Technical depth: Technical scope of knowledge includes a broad understanding of customer solutions including Connected Commerce (Business to Business, Business to Consumer), Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), ERP, CRM and Advanced Analytic technologies. This role will be expected to take leadership in “digitizing the SC customer experience” in support of digital connected commerce solutioning.
- Ability to translate vision to strategy to roadmap; balances discovery and delivery; anticipate future needs and proactively improve product features; ensures products/solutions meet service level expectations. Applying concepts of Agile solutioning techniques to rapidly deliver value through user design, prototyping, Minimal Viable Product and continuous improvement.
- Product Delivery: Accountable to business partners for product delivery across the portfolio and traceable to ROI for global and regional product delivery. Ensures high level of predictability in the delivery of solutions. Works with Technology Services to continually improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the portfolio of products. Responsible for delivering OPEX/CAPEX targets.
- A credo-focused leader and developer of talent; coach and mentor individuals to excel in product management. Committed to strengthening the SC BT talent pipeline to ensure succession planning through a diverse talent pipeline. Passionately owns and serves as a role model for diversity & inclusion
Major Duties & Responsibilities
20% Develops, articulates and implements the strategic direction for their product lines in support of the customer experience business strategy. Prioritizes and aligns backlog of features with business and technology stakeholders towards a regular release schedule. Manages the overall product roadmap – including introduction and decommissioning of the products
20% Delivery of products through continuous process improvement, platforms, digital capabilities and reuse for consistent product development. Prioritizes and aligns timing with business and IT stakeholders to ensure overall alignment to plan and to maximize business value
20% Accountable for product life cycle management including total cost of ownership optimization of the product line; Program/project financial targets and the implementation, measurement and continuous improvement of technology programs and operations to improve throughput and quality at a lowered cost
20% Partner with Business Process Owners, BTLs, Other SCIT PLOs, Enterprise Architecture, Technology Infrastructure and Application Services and enterprise programs leadership teams to drive alignment on goals, objectives and delivery of programs.
10% Drive strategic organizational and people development activities including recruiting, retaining, and developing leaders across J&J, ensuring optimal organizational constructs and continuous updating organization skills/knowledge profile.
10% Continuously learn via research, technology vendors, IT Architecture and tech. events to get ahead of the curve and proactively being new relevant capabilities to the product line
Required Minimum Education:
Bachelor’s Degree in Information/Business Systems Management, Business and/or Supply Chain Management, Computer Science
Required Years of Related Experience:
7-10 years of business experience, 3-5 years of IT product management, digital connected commerce application development and roll-out, customer centric technical solutioning, digital channels, and agile development methodology and techniques.
Proven track record of successfully leading digital technology services and global/remote teams
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Product and Program Management experience in deployment of major IT capabilities across multiple sites and multiple regions.
• Demonstrated track record in delivery of complex projects and programs utilizing Agile delivery techniques.
• Experience delivering global digital programs.
• Experience working in a Shared Services IT Operating Model where development and support services are provided by shared services organizations that support multiple functional and organizational units
Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Japanese and English
Strong Business Acumen. Demonstrated ability to work with business partners to understand business requirements and define a data and analytics strategy and any associated capabilities
Strong leadership experience in building highly effective, collaborative teams with a strong track record of successful program, project or product delivery.
Strong experience in digital connected commerce and emerging technology with demonstrated results required.
Experience in digital product management and rolling out digital products.
Travel on the Job: Moderate travel
Percentage Traveled: 20%
Type of Travel Required: Domestic/International
People Management Experience: Moderate supervisory and people management experience
Required Years of People Management Experience:3-5 years
Preferred Minimum Education: Bachelor’s or master’s degree
Preferred Area of Study: Computer science, information/business systems management, operations, program management/delivery, or supply chain management / manufacturing.
Preferred Related Industry Experience (if applicable): Experience in Pharmaceutical / Medical Device / Consumer product goods industries.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
An understanding of customer experience, e-commerce, hospital system integration and processes.
Considerable knowledge of healthcare, cross-sector experience, process improvement, management, and budgeting/forecasting.
Demonstrated ability to apply IT in solving business problems, excellent interpersonal skills, ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, exceptional service orientation, strong negotiating skills.
Experience in working closely with stakeholders at all levels of the organization with a key emphasis on management of executive level stakeholders.
Key Working Relationships
Internal Supply Chain BTLs, Supply Chain PLs, Technology Services, SC Systems and Solutions, Business SMEs
External Vendors, External technology collaborators
Johnson & Johnson K.K. (8235)ジョブ
IT ManagementRequisition ID