Johnson & Johnson Carrières
Senior Quality Source Manager
Description du poste
Requisition ID: 1905720224W
- Oversee execution of the Quality Agreements and Transitional Service Agreements (TSA) between SC and JJMD.
- Oversee Lot Release Certification and Monitoring Program for JJMD products:
- Establish and maintain training development of lot release activities
- Establish and maintain training development and execution of JJMD quality personnel performing lot release certification and monitoring activities
- Track and analyze lot release certification and monitoring data in order to measure program effectiveness and to identify trends. Report data analysis, including any negative trend, through Management Review and Joint Quality Review.
- Review and approve Nonconformances and CAPAs resulting from the lot release certification and monitoring processes, including root cause investigation, product impact assessment, bounding, and applicable corrective action plans.
- Oversee Site JJMD Quality Engineering activities as defined by the Quality Agreement.
- Supervise site JJMD quality organization, including salary and wage associates:
- Evaluate and recommend staffing requirements to ensure maximum utilization of personnel to fulfill department objectives
- Set departmental yearly goals
- Recommend salary increases and promotions for direct reports
- Recruitment and onboarding of new staff
- Conduct performance appraisal, compensation, people development plans, and training curricula
- Approve departmental purchases and personnel company expenses
- Perform team communications
- Promote, terminate, and transfer direct staff, as required
- Collaborate with SC on escalation decisions as per Quality Agreement.
- External audit support for JJMD products and/or quality systems.
- Reviews site monthly dashboard and establishes (with SC) improvement plans to address below target metrics and negative trends.
- Support Joint Quality Review process.
- Support SC/JJMD Product Focus Teams.
- Provides input into the site Quality Plan & yearly Quality Objectives.
- Provide SC with guidance and connection to JJMD organization towards the resolution of issues and/or improvements related to JJMD Products.
- University/Bachelor Degree or Equivalent
- Requires five (5+) years of related experience in areas such as Quality Operations, Compliance, Quality Systems, Quality Management, Design Quality, etc.
- Three (3+) years of supervisory experience
- Quality Management experience within J&J is preferred
- Stakeholder management
- Leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relation skills
- Regulatory compliance knowledge and skills
- Advanced Quality Systems knowledge
- Interpretation and application of QSR, ISO Standards and other relevant global regulations
- Advanced computer and use of software applications(s)
- Product knowledge
- Technical Writing Skill
- Statistical and analytical problem solving
- Advanced Project Management skills
- Coaching skills
- Business fluent in French and English
Medos International Sarl (7898)