Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Category Development Manager - 12 Month FTC
Requisition ID: 1905719859W
Senior Category Development Manager – VOG UK – 12 Month FTC
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. Our Family of Companies comprises: The world’s premier consumer health company. The world’s largest and most diverse medical devices company. The world’s third-largest biologics company. And the world’s sixth-largest pharmaceuticals company. We have more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing 120,200 people.
Welcome to Vogue, the home for OGX and Maui Moisture - the "rock star" in haircare built to win with today’s consumers. We began our journey over three decades ago deeply enriched as a “Start Up” and remain one today. And we are a perfect fit for the 132 year old start-up of Johnson & Johnson. We are not employees, we are family, a family of owners who directly affect the business through our daily contributions. We are empowered teams that work to continually challenge the traditional ways of working, test the boundaries of business, optimize our strategies, and push ourselves to greater goals. Our passion is innovation, enabled by smarter processes to bring the WOW moments at shelf with new products and brands. We serve our retail partners through positive relationships and collaboration, delivering growth across markets and channels, old and new. We go where they say we can’t, and we get there faster through our focus on Speed & Simplicity to seize opportunities faster than our competition, day after day.
Opportunity to work within the fast-paced Vogue International UK team helping to support and cement growth for the OGX and Maui Moisture haircare brands. Working within a team of 5 in the UK and 8 in EMA, the successful applicant will gain exposure to all areas of running an FMCG business including sales, marketing and PR initiatives.
A pivotal role within a JNJ business that epitomizes #StartUpMentality, the role requires someone with pace, accuracy and dynamism to work closely with the team and help them to drive the business forward.
- Vogue UK team – commercial, marketing
- Vogue Regional and Global teams
- Local GSI partners
- Retailer commercial teams
- Retails merchandising team
A pivotal role within a JNJ business that epitomizes #StartUpMentality, the role requires someone with pace, accuracy and dynamism to lead business critical activities that will help deliver our ambitious growth objectives.
This role is tasked with building category strategies for the Vogue hair business and delivering category plans that build sustainable sales and profit for Vogue and our retail partners.
- Develop strong working relationships with our retail partners offering advice that support the total category business. Determine the correct contact strategy to ensure (where applicable) Vogue/J&J are range review partners
- Analyses and makes recommendations for all category distribution/space changes in retailer range reviews based on shopper understanding, sales performance, retailer data, profitability, shopper decision trees, incrementality and substitutability.
- Provide actionable insights and practical distribution, shelf and merchandising solutions at the point of purchase to meet shopper expectations, grow category sales and gain competitive advantage
- Drive external orientation and lead competitor insight by category across priority channels and strategic customers
- Play a lead role in co-ordinating regional / global work streams on portfolio gaps, innovation and segmentation.
- A trend spotter! You should be able to identify key trends and opportunities for Vogue and our partners.
- Inherent passion for UK consumers and shoppers, turning tangible insight into actions.
- Proven track record in building category relationships with retail partners including ownership of range reviews.
- Expert understanding and experience of working with UK high street and grocery retailers.
- Highly numerate, you will have a real passion for pulling and analysing multiple data sources including IRI, Nielsen, Kantar, Dunnhumby and MS Office
Your rare talents and perspectives can make a vital contribution to creative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. With good career development opportunities, we are the world's sixth largest consumer company and can demonstrate an excellent range of benefits. If our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make.
Johnson & Johnson is a supporter of equal opportunities and is a proud member of Disability Confident.
Johnson & Johnson Limited (8700)