Johnson & Johnson Careers
Inspector 3 Batch Release
Requisition ID: 1905719836W
Position Title: Inspector 3 Batch Release
Report to: Quality Manager
Location: Vision Care, Limerick
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care Ireland is located in Limerick and produces the Acuvue range of contact lenses which is the leading contact lens product in the world. Our Limerick site uses the most advanced technology in the industry and we now employ over 1000 people directly. Using our highly automated production process, we produce daily disposable contact lenses while utilizing state of the art technologies such as injection moulding, robotics, vision systems and sterilisation systems.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care Ireland was established in 1995 in the National Technology Park close to the University of Limerick. The facility was originally fitted with six advanced production lines to manufacture one daily disposable contact lens for the European and Japanese markets. Since then we have expanded a number of times and now have over 31 production lines manufacturing one-day, fortnightly, monthly and colour contact lenses which are shipped worldwide.
Each year, we have increased output because of the increase demand for our Acuvue lenses throughout the world Continued expansion of our product lines and extensive engineering and retrofit projects ensure that this growth is sustained well into the future.
Responsible for ensuring that all specified manufacturing conditions are met and dispensates/releases product (go no go).
Main areas of responsibility:
· To ensure that all specified manufacturing conditions are met and dispensates/releases product (go no go).
· To manage documentation/archiving of product history files (Batch Files).
· To undertake investigations of batch files in response to customer complaints.
· Completes record of inspection results, acceptance, rejection and disposition.
· Enters basic data into log books or computer databases.
· Implements revisions, corrections and changes to procedures.
· All employees are responsible for minimising both the Environmental and Health & Safety effects.
Education & Experience
· Minimum of Certificate level in Quality/Science/Engineering or related discipline
· Ability to work on own initiative
· Flexible work ethic
· Attention to detail
2-4 years’ experience.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care (Ireland) Limited (8182)