Johnson & Johnson Careers
HR (Onboarding) Administration Specialist with German or French
Requisition ID: 1905719820W
Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
- Preparation, completion and distribution of contracts and offer packages to selected candidates for countries in EMEA region
- Administration related to onboarding activities, such as background checks, necessary documentation collection, data integrity checks and inputs in the Workday system
- Initiating provisioning for new joiners
- Documenting and tracking all cases in case management system as required.
- Identifying potential gaps in process and cooperating with team on their resolution and future process improvements.
- Communication and close cooperation with other HR teams.
- Take ownership of all Recruitment and Onboarding Administration assigned tasks, initiatives, and inquiries to make sure that they are resolved / completed efficiently
- Respond to requests / inquiries from customers and execute the key activities in accordance with defined procedures and guidelines.
- Fluent in English and at least advanced level of German or French
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail
- Customer Service mindset
- Proactive approach and willingness to learn
- Strong sense of ownership
- Experience in HR administration welcomed, but not required
- User knowledge of MS Office
Fixed term contract until the end of 2019 with excellent career opportunity for the future
A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
Healthy and active work environment
Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)