Johnson & Johnson キャリア
【Finance】DPS Franchise Controller
Requisition ID: 1905719735W
BUF Organizational setting:
The Finance organization of Johnson & Johnson Medical Company, Japan, consists of various departments, handling e.g. Accounting, Compliance and Business Planning & Control (BUF).
Franchise Controller for DPS, a member of BUF, provides financial analysis and support to the DPS franchise Leadership Team and reports directly to the DPS Finance Director under the Medical BUF organization. The DPS FC is physically located with the Franchise, to enable him/her to work closely with the business partners and to, efficiently, handle all relevant daily matters. Besides the FC’s responsibility for Finance matters, including P&L/BS management, he/she functions as a Finance Business Partner, to various levels of Management. Fundamental financial skills/experiences in FP&A and financial accounting are required. Additionally, a strong character and a clear business mind, to support and drive the business, are critical to be successful in this role.
Role and responsibilities:
Responsible for reviewing and providing financial and business analyses and supporting the business through generating financial solutions in the areas of budgeting, forecasting, financial planning, investments, and consolidations.
Reviews activities associated with the annual business planning process and quarterly updates.
Consults with management to facilitate completion of business planning action items. Prepares analyses used for monitoring, forecasting and reporting on rates of return, working capital, investments, and financial and expense comparisons.
Documents and communicates changes to existing processes using survey and study data to support changes. Provides leadership on cross functional teams, presentations to finance and functional senior management.
Assists with the preparation of monthly closings with respective managers within their functional areas to assure the fair presentation of operating results by monitoring expense commitments. Provides planning support and financial expertise for business decisions.
Challenges business assumptions, helps to develop alternative scenarios and educates business partners on financial issues, concepts and ownership.
Conducts complex financial, accounting or planning analyses of various functions such as budgeting, forecasting, capital expenditures programs, financial planning and consolidations.Establishes Responsible for ensuring personal and company compliance with all local government and company regulations, policies and procedures for health, safety and environmental compliance.
- Completed higher Accounting or Business Economics related education, at Master level / J-CPA / US-CPA / CMA or equivalent;
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience with responsibilities in Controlling, Budgeting, Management Reporting, Accounting or Consolidation, preferably in a role within an international environment with international contacts;
- Experience in a role as business partner, with the ability to understand complex business dynamics;
- Knowledge of the medical industry (instruments / devices) would be a great asset, a sound interest is a must;
- Strong analytical skills.
- Well-developed Strong IT (user and management) skills and ability to innovate and drive continuous improvement. Advanced level Excel skill is a must.
- Able to communicate well in Japanese (fluent) and English (business level), written and spoken;
- Communicates effectively in an international environment with different levels of regional and global organization.
- Positive, with a can-do attitude, but realistic and not afraid to say no;
- Accurate and on-time;
- Balanced and decisive;
- Takes personal responsibility for decisions and delivering results
- Builds strong, productive relationships with other groups in the organization and demonstrates the ability to work with teams and individuals
- Challenging status quo, always looking for opportunities to do things better, smarter and faster;
Johnson & Johnson K.K. (8235)
Planning & Analysis