Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905719656W
Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunity employers”
The Global Job Posting policy promotes the commitment to the advancement and development of our employees. We invite you to read this posting and apply if you are interested in the position and meet the requirements.
Cordis is a recognized leader in providing physicians with breakthrough treatment solutions for peripheral vascular disease, a leader in circulatory disease management, interventional cardiology, radiology and electrophysiology products for circulatory disease management. Today, Cordis employees from around the world share a strong commitment to continue our company's groundbreaking work
The Specialist, Employee and Labor Relations is responsible for managing Employee Relations cases for designated workforce group(s) and may assist ER/LR Managers in specific Employee Relations activities. Management of Employee Relations includes but is not limited to assistance with complex employment policy interpretation, workforce grievances, advice of management on discipline, coaching and training managers and employees and driving adherence to standards.
They are responsible for using standard tools, processes and guidelines to research/investigate concerns, to identify policy violations and evaluate findings to ensure appropriate actions are consistently administered. They operate as a steward for the company, escalating matters of concern as necessary to ensure that the interest of the company is protected.
The Specialist, Employee Relations manages assigned cases to ensure appropriate resolution of service requests within defined time periods, levels of accuracy and quality standards and customer satisfaction levels. They treat the workforce with dignity and respect, maintaining high levels of confidentiality, trust and integrity in the handling of sensitive matters. They adhere to established standards and guideline.
Searching the best talent for: SPECIALIST EMPLOYEE AND LABOR RELATIONS
DEBERES Y RESPONSABILIDADES ESENCIALES:
• Respond to Employee Relations requests from customers and execute on the key tasks and activities in accordance with defined procedures and guidelines.
• Develop and manage investigation plans.
• Identify relevant policies and practices to determining whether violation of policies or practices occurred
• Assist with the development of performance improvement plans and corrective action steps; review to determine if suitable, reasonable, measurable and actionable
• Handle requests from client legal team for gathering information for responding to legal claims, attorney letters, agency charges, lawsuits etc. related to ER cases.
• Provide insights and intelligence with respect to trends and opportunities
• Communicate and interact effectively with customers and team members; develop credibility and trust relationships with customers, supervisors, and team members
• Investigate issue areas and determine methods of mitigation in order to resolve problems within acceptable time frames, routing or escalating inquiries as appropriate in order to achieve effective and timely resolution
• Comply with documentation and retention guidelines
• Support ER/LR Project
• Identify areas for improvement on daily operational processes and provide support to implement these initiatives by highlighting and discussing key changes/improvement programs with the Employee Rel
Reporting to: ER/LR LEAD
EDUCATION / ENTRENAMIENTO y /o EXPERIENCIA
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in HR experience with a concentration of 2 years’ experience in Employee Relations, experience researching, investigating, and addressing employee misconduct and below job performance standards; providing guidance to management
• Knowledge of Mexican and U.S. employment law
• Demonstrates customer orientation and excellent customer service skills
• Strong organization skills, attention to detail and follow through to resolve any outstanding issues
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; manages internal communications and external/client communications with detailed support and assistance
• Demonstrated understanding how work and local activities integrate with other HR functional work and in alignment with HR standards.
• Discretion, professionalism, confidentiality and judgment
• Excellent telephone manner with clear, concise and professional communication skills
• Ability to accurately collect information to understand and assess the clients’ needs and situation
• Will be trusted to secure and maintain confidential information
Global Leadership Profile Competencies
Collaboration and Teaming ~ puts interests of enterprise above own; works well across functions and groups; builds teams effectively; inspires follower ship; instills a global mindset
Results and Performance Driven ~ assumes personal ownership and accountability for business results and solutions; willing to make tough calls; consistently delivers results that meet or exceed expectations; demonstrates a track record of people development; champions diversity; net exporter of successful talent
Prudent Risk-taking ~ inner confidence to take risks and learn from experience; courage to grab opportunities or shed non-viable businesses
Sense of Urgency ~ proactively senses and responds to problems and opportunities; works to reduce “cycle” time; takes action when needed.
Aplicar hasta: Feb 15th, 2019
Mexico-Chihuahua-Juarez-Circuito Interior Norte 1820 Parque Industrial
Cordis de Mexico S.A. de C.V. (8286)