Johnson & Johnson Careers
SR. ENGINEERING CLERK (2DO TURNO)
Requisition ID: 1905719542W
"Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunity employers"
The Global Job Posting policy promotes the commitment to the advancement and development of our employees. We invite you to read this posting and apply if you are interested in the position and meet the requirements.
Ethicon, Inc., a Johnson & Johnson company, is a trusted, world-wide leader in medical devices company who contributes to the advance surgery and improves lives every day. We are qualified as one of the top best place to work. Joining ETHICON is more than joining a great company, it means being a part of a legacy of innovation, development and philanthropy. For more information, visit www.ethicon.com
Searching the best talent for: SR. ENGINEERING CLERK
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
· Ensure NCRs are in compliance with Quality System.
· Is responsible for coordinating and/or supporting the investigation and documentation of non conformances, validations and protocols within requirements of the Quality system.
· Use of Lean tools on projects related to process or product.
· Delivers year-over-year cost improvements, including productivity improvements and reductions of defects.
· Active team member to met requirements for the Quality System such audit observation and others.
· Lead continues improvement projects such Kaizen and above.
· Plans, executes and documents training programs for associates and ensures on-time completion of training requirements.
· Perform NCR lifecycle documentation and investigation, using statistical concepts.
· Provides technical support to identify the causes for non-conformances and process failures and to implement corrections thus assuring process performance and compliance against Ethicon’s QSR, GMP, and ISO requirements for the manufacturing process.
· Performs non-conformance investigations including NCR origination, bounding, product control, failure investigation, correction, and documentation within the non-conformance system.
· Support engineers in performing validation activities, execution of protocols, engineering studies and documentation.
· Write engineering documentation (protocols, procedures, special instructions, reports, etc.)
· Complete documentation changes in compliance with Ethicon’s Change management system.
· Engineering support in the completion of projects mainly focused on quality improvements, cost/scrap reduction, increased capacity, and New Products.
· Conduct robust investigations. Analyzes data and recommends actions for process, equipment, and system improvement.
· Ensure compliance to the quality policy in all activities.
· Ensure safe working conditions and practices in the department as well as providing support on the plant safety **requirements.
· **Enable proactive approach for process performance and customer satisfaction driving appropriate actions across all levels of the organization
· Acts in accordance with safety regulations and procedures.
· Supports internal and external audits and inspections.
· Other responsibilities may be assigned and not all responsibilities listed may be assigned
Reporting to: ENGINEER, PROJECT MANAGEMENT OR ENGINEER, NEW PRODUCTS / MFG. ENG. MGR. / PROCESS QUALITY LEADER
· A minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
From 4 to 6 years of experience in related fields.
· Or currently pursuing an Engineering Bachelor’s Degree with half of School credits completion.
· Bilingual English/Spanish (Preferred).
· Computer skills: Excel (including charts/graphs), Word, Internet Explorer.
· Experience in medical device manufacturing environment. (Preferred)
· Knowledge on medical product and process design concepts such development, materials, standardization science and basic statistics.(Preferred)
· Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet analysis, data management, project management, presentation graphics, engineering analysis and statistical software (Minitab preferred).
· Analytical thinking to provide and lead product inquiry investigations.
· Ability to work in cross-functional team to complete projects, knowledge in PE tools such as Kaizen
· Ability to solve basic problems using FI methodologies such as Five Whys, 5Ms, and others.
· Proficient in the preparation of technical reports and presentations.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Requires good networking and influencing skills.
· Entails significant interaction with technical peers and manufacturing associates.
· Self-motivated and capable of completing job duties with limited supervision
Global Leadership Profile Competencies;
Collaboration and Teaming ~ puts interests of enterprise above own; works well across functions and groups; builds teams effectively; inspires follower ship; instills a global mindset
Results and Performance Driven ~ assumes personal ownership and accountability for business results and solutions; willing to make tough calls; consistently delivers results that meet or exceed expectations; demonstrates a track record of people development; champions diversity; net exporter of successful talent
Prudent Risk-taking ~ inner confidence to take risks and learn from experience; courage to grab opportunities or shed non-viable businesses
Sense of Urgency ~ proactively senses and responds to problems and opportunities; works to reduce “cycle” time; takes action when needed.
Organization: Ethicon WCR
Mexico-Chihuahua-Juarez-Durango 2751 Colonia Lote Bravo
E.E.S., S.A. de C.V. Mexico (8283)