Johnson & Johnson Loopbaan
IT Lead S-CC/Logistis cyber Security
Requisition ID: 1905719382W
As a part of the Information Security Risk Management Supply Chain group, the IT Lead, Supply Chain – Customer Connectivity and Logistics Cyber Security is responsible for supporting the development and implementation of a green-field security program which spans customer connectivity, e-commerce, order entry, contracts management, and global logistics and distribution centres, including IoT and distribution centre automation OT. The role focus is on:
- Providing consulting to IT and engineering teams on standards, design, implementation, and testing of secure IT and OT (ICS/Distribution Centre Automation) and networks and infrastructure.
- Performing assessments and design reviews of current and to-be solutions and environments, ranking risks and providing coaching and guidance on remediation.
- Contributing SME knowledge to help shape the strategy and security program for Customer Connectivity and Logistics product lines.
- Monitoring the industry landscape for emerging threats, technologies and capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working in IT or Engineering with a security focus is required including hands-on implementation level understanding of key security technologies and controls (e.g. remote access, access control, firewalls, IDP/IDR, anti-malware, patch management, encryption technologies, forensics etc.)
- Experience analyzing IT and OT architecture to identify security gaps and designing solutions is required.
- Experience performing security audits and assessments based on technical security frameworks such as NIST 800-53/800-82, ISO 27001, IEC 62433, RG 5.71, NEI 08-09, etc.
- Strong knowledge of the security landscape including trends in process, tooling and threats is required.
- Understanding of cloud and virtualized environments is required.
- Hands-on experience of integration with hospitals and health-care environments is highly desirable.
- Hands-on experience of EDI is desirable
- Hands-on experience of securing infrastructure supporting e-commerce solutions is desirable
- Experience of penetration testing and penetration testing tool is desirable
- Experience of working within an incident response team is desirable
- Demonstrable track record of working within large projects and managing multiple competing priorities.
- Big Picture/Attention to Detail – align strategic and tactical security aspects required.
- Results Orientation/Sense of Urgency – ability to drive to tight timelines required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required.
- Creative problem solving skills required.
- Customer focus (internal & external) required.
- Excellent communication skills, able to network, interface and influence at all levels of the organization, cross sector, cross-functionally and globally required.
- Proven ability to influence/collaborate to get to desired result required.
- Strong leadership skills required.
Zwitserland-Solothurn-Zuchwil, Verenigd Koninkrijk-Engeland-High Wycombe
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)