Johnson & Johnson Karrieren
Requisition ID: 1905719169W
“Caring for the world … one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that is anchored in the internationally applicable Credo. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 260 operating companies in more than 60 countries employing approximately 134,000 people. Our worldwide headquarters is in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
Janssen Vaccines in Bern (Switzerland) belongs to the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. Janssen is an organization of over 30,000 professionals working passionately to prevent, treat, cure and stop some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. In Bern, about 300 people of over 20 nationalities work together with the wider Janssen organization and partners on the development, manufacturing and analytical testing of novel vaccines and bacteria-based pharmaceutical products. We are committed to bring meaningful innovation to global health by combating major threats to the health of people worldwide.
For our site in Bern we are looking for a highly committed
- Initiates the timely and economical purchase of goods and services with regard for quality and delivery through different sourcing channels.
- Collaborate with Internal Stakeholders, Legal department and Global Business Service to implement compliant legal agreements
- Key User for sourcing system and Site SPOC for users of the system
- Align sourcing decisions to strategic or preferred supplier base. Support/Lead supplier change projects. Research and analyze possible sources/suppliers for requested items, provides alternatives or substitutions, when applicable and provides an overview of options to internal customers.
- Ensure that sourcing decisions are aligned with global procedures and standards.
- Develop and maintain Key Performance Indicators.
- Support plant operational procurement in the escalation of supplier-related issues. Troubleshoots discrepancies pertaining to purchase orders, requisitions, supplier deliveries, prices and quality.
- Ensure department compliance with SOX requirements.
- Ensure compliance with Procurement Code of Conduct. Ensures compliance with purchasing policies and procedures and promotes good purchasing behavior.
- Ensures strong relationship with internal and external business customers.
- Support in developing business scope of the SOURCE area
- Minimum 3-5 years related experience in procurement/contracting
- Experience in the utilization of SAP or other ERP software
- Experience in a pharmaceutical environment or related industry
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Good knowledge in German and English
- Ability to benchmark and improve processes
- Very good Interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to operate in a collaborative and cross-functional organization
- Customer focused
- Problem solving and resolution implementation skills
- Results and performance driven
- Highly motivated, adaptable and flexible
- Strong planning and organizational skills
We are offering you a multifaceted challenge in a dynamic, international environment with attractive terms. Have we piqued your interest? Please send us your online application (CV, Working References etc.)
Janssen Vaccines AG (8851)