Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Finance Analyst
Requisition ID: 1905719155W
Job Title: Finance Analyst - Inventory
Reports to (Title): Controller - Supply Chain
Department: Finance – Supply Chain
Location: Sunbury, UK
Johnson & Johnson is one of the largest and most broadly-based manufacturers of healthcare products in the world with turnover in excess of $75BN and with 3 strands to its core business namely Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices and Consumer. Our values make us unique. We are passionate about doing what is right for our customers, communities and colleagues, and by doing so, we can better serve the health and well-being of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson you can build a career and employees are empowered and encouraged to chart their own career paths. Together, we can make a difference. We believe that nothing can’t be solved when committed individuals bring together their resources and their resolve.
The CLS Vision Finance team has responsibility for providing accounting services, business analytics and reporting for all business units across the Vision EMA region. Johnson & Johnson Vision EMA has sales of $0.7M and sells Acuvue Contact lenses.
Key to this role is to be a subject matter expert in Costing, to provide financial support to Local Finance, Regional Supply Chain and Business support teams, ensuring that all Supply chain operations related financial processes are aligned across all Markets within Region, ensuring the inventory, & OCNIS accounting is accurate and compliant in line with Johnson & Johnson Worldwide Procedures (WWP). It is critical that this professional is able to foster strong networks/partnerships and maintain strong relationships with Business Partners
• Assist the preparation, review and analysis of monthly financial statements concerning
inventory and inventory reserves for the UK, Turkey, Poland and Czech facilities.
• Review and analyse out of date and slow moving & obsolete inventory for the UK,
Turkey, Poland and Czech.
• Prepare detailed inventory budgets and forecasts for the EMA region.
• Work with inventory control management at the Sunbury facility to improve inventory accuracy.
• Assist with the UK annual stock check
• Support for both Interim and Annual Standard Setting processes which includes the creating of the annual standard setting calendar and working as part of a cross functional team to ensure all deadlines are met.
• Point of contact and key business partner for costing related enquiries
• Work with the EMA transportation manager to provide insights into all financial aspects of transportation costs
• Preparation review and analysis of the affiliate sales gross margin.
• Review and analysis of other costs not in standard (OCNIS)
• Preparation of ad-hoc reports for management.
• Monitoring and assessment of financial controls in conjunction with the Controller – CLS EMA Vision.
• Implementation and development of finance and business policies and procedures in conjunction with the Controller – CLS EMA Vision.
• Liaison with EMEA Management to ensure compliance with the provisions of the Sarbanes Oxley Act.
• Business Partner to the Supply Chain management of the Supply Chain Vision Care business.
• Proactively and continuously identify areas for improvement. Promote and share best practices.
• Qualified Accountant or an International Qualified Accountant equivalent, with a minimum of 3 years financial experience.
• Fluent English essential.
• Other languages within the EAME region desirable.
• Strong technical accounting skill set.
• Knowledge of SAP, Excel, ideally J&J systems.
• Ideally familiar with Johnson & Johnson worldwide procedures and practises.
Skills & Competencies:
• Attention to detail and ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information.
• Effective analytical and problem-solving skills, plus demonstrates drive and a willingness to take ownership for tasks and responsibilities.
• Effective communication, collaboration and influencing skills.
• Customer focused; able to build effective partnerships with internal customers and work as part of a team.
• Effective organizational and time management skills.
• Demonstrate sound work ethics, respect, team building, and cultural sensitivity and awareness.
United Kingdom-England-Sunbury on Thames-
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)