Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Supply Chain Specialist
Requisition ID: 1905719117W
“Caring for the world … one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that is anchored in the internationally applicable Credo. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 260 operating companies in more than 60 countries employing approximately 134,000 people. Our worldwide headquarters is in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
Janssen Vaccines in Bern (Switzerland) belongs to the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. Janssen is an organization of over 30,000 professionals working passionately to prevent, treat, cure and stop some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. In Bern, about 300 people of over 20 nationalities work together with the wider Janssen organization and partners on the development, manufacturing and analytical testing of novel vaccines and bacteria-based pharmaceutical products. We are committed to bring meaningful innovation to global health by combating major threats to the health of people worldwide.
For our site in Bern we are looking for a highly committed
To develop and implement supply chain strategies and control the efficient flow of material for production and information.
- Coordinating the end to end supply chain for leading vaccine development programs
- Interacting and collaborating with key stakeholders to develop and maintain the site production plan in line with customer requirements, available capacity and optimized inventory levels.
- Identifies raw material requirements for production to ensure a controlled flow of approved materials, timed to support the production process
- Deliver process improvement and cost savings. Coaching the projects teams in the daily activities for material management improvements.
- Reporting key metrics including taking actions to keep these at the desired level in close collaboration with all stakeholders.
- Supporting continuous improvement initiatives and standardization of the planning work in line with the global planning strategies, processes and systems.
- Supports in developing business scope of the PLAN area
- Identifies, develops, and implements lowest cost source of supply for manufacturing materials in alignment with global standards.
- Builds strong partnerships with other operation groups in identifying options to improve performance
- Develops and implements programs to reduce supply base and achieve cost reduction goals.
- Manages supplier capabilities including but not limited to capacity planning, tooling and resource investments including inventory management and service level agreements
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required. Advanced Degree and Supply Chain Certification e.g. APICS is preferred
- A minimum of 5 years relevant Supply Chain experience (Planning, Supply Chain, Manufacturing) is required.
- Experience in the implementation, development and execution of business planning and control systems of Advanced Planning Software
- Customer focused. Results and performance driven.
- Highly motivated, adaptable and flexible
- Demonstrates Problem Solving and Analytical Capabilities
- Ability to lead through Influencing in a Matrix – Organization
- Proven business acumen in the areas of Supply Chain, Commercial and Financials.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Capable to adapt to changing circumstances and can implement change in a positive manner.
We are offering you a multifaceted challenge in a dynamic, international environment with attractive terms. Have we piqued your interest? Please send us your online application (CV, Working References etc.)
Janssen Vaccines AG (8851)