Johnson & Johnson Careers
Marketing Associate Immunology (m/f)
Requisition ID: 1905718464W
Johnson & Johnson is the world´s most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services. The values that guide our decision making are motivated by a culture of caring. Caring for the world ... one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. The company is operating in the fields of pharmaceuticals, medical devices and consumer health care products with 117,000 employees in more than 250 companies around the world.
We are hiring a Marketing Associate Immunology (m/f), based in Vienna.
The purpose of this role is to support the business unit by managing commercial projects for the assigned therapeutic area under the supervision of the project owner. The role supports the business unit in meeting process standards and requirement for all marketing projects and ensures full compliance with J&J Credo and HCPs principles to preserve trust and reputation towards HCP and patients using the products.
- Manages assigned projects in the business unit (BU) under the guidance and supervision of the project owner, e.g. development of sales materials, marketing campaigns etc.
- Proactively supports project owners within the BUs in their projects and tasks
- Manages the lifecycle of promotional materials including annual revision according to HCBI and regulatory regulation
- Supports team document management and knowledge storage and records retention management processes
- Supports budget controlling processes of the BU in collaboration with finance
- Supports the planning and execution of commercial events, such as internal training meetings, congresses, and proactive customer events
- Accountable for full compliance of all projects and activities with laws and J&J regulations. Role models the Credo.
- Administrative support upon request
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Life Sciences (BA/BSc or equivalent)
- Relevant professional working experience in marketing considered an advantage
- Understanding of the Healthcare environment and pharmaceutical industry
- Project Management Skills
- Fluency in English and German required, French considered an advantage
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
Janssen Cilag Pharma GmbH (8558)