Johnson & Johnson Careers
HR Analyst, Global Mobility Operations
Requisition ID: 1905718454W
As part of Global HR Services, the role of Analyst, Workforce Data Administration - Global Mobility, will be responsible for the day-to-day transactional administration of Global Mobility processes across multiple J&J systems, while ensuring employee data integrity and workflow efficiencies.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
Responsible for the execution of daily transactional work for Global Mobility employee data globally and across multiple J&J systems. This includes:
1. Weekly monitoring of assignment activity for new or existing Global Mobility employees
2. Process or coordinate updates for ‘on-assignment’ records. The Analyst will act as a liaison for transactions beyond mobility (i.e. employee promotions) to ensure data accuracy for both the home and host Workday records.
3. Verify and process updates on Global Mobility records due to on-assignment activity, ad-hoc audits, Workday Country Implementation.
- Partner closely with Local/Regional HR Services as first escalation point for all Global Mobility employee data questions and issues.
- Collaborate with Talent Mobility Services, local HR Services and Regional Workday teams.
- Partner as needed with internal stakeholders who support Global Mobility transactional processes, including, but not limited to, IT, Payroll, Benefits, Tax and HR Services teams.
- Assist in providing third tier resolution for Global Mobility issues including, but not limited to, exceptions, payroll, benefits, gXRS, tax and interface issues impacting assignees’ records.
- Subject Matter Expert for Global Mobility data integrity and system workflow efficiencies.
- Support Workforce Data Administration - Global Mobility team in deployment of continuous improvements within the Global Mobility process.
- Contribute positively to a knowledge sharing environment by documenting and sharing all relevant working experiences with issue resolution for knowledge database future reference.
- Communicate and interact effectively with customers and team members; develop credibility and trusted mutually respected relationships with customers, supervisors, and team members.
• Required Minimum Education: University / Bachelor's Degree
• Required Years of Related Experience: 1-3 years
• Experience in a Human Capital Management user & system support role is required.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Previous experience in Global Mobility or similar HR processes and system analysis expertise is preferred.
• Significant analytical and problem solving skills required.
• Attention to detail & accuracy a must.
• Proficiency in Excel is required, experience in case management is highly desired.
• Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English in order to communicate with customers and peers.
• A sense of urgency in solving customer requests to ensure timely resolution and an ability to work under pressure, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
• Demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality and sensitivity to compliance-related matters.
• Demonstrate ability to handle ambiguity and fluid situations, demonstrating a pragmatic approach.
• Proficient interpersonal skills and the ability to successfully work with internal stakeholders and colleagues to contribute ideas, identify opportunities, and contribute to positive outcomes.
• Knowledge of standard business practices and professionalism in a customer service environment are essential.
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ