Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Janssen] - Supply Chain Manager
Requisition ID: 1905718293W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Analyze sales trend and monitor inventory level to cope with market dynamic
Strengthen the overall supply chain process and create competitive advantages on operational efficiency
Manage 3PL to ensure smooth warehousing and distribution operations. Ensure SOP’s are properly followed and monitor 3PL performance on a regular basis.
- Analyze sales trend and monitor inventory level to cope with market dynamic
- Strengthen the overall supply chain process and create competitive advantages on operational efficiency
- Manage 3PL to ensure smooth warehousing and distribution operations. Ensure SOP’s are properly followed and monitor 3PL performance on a regular basis. Monitor and report on 3PL performance metrics in areas of quality, cost, and delivery in support of the key supplier scorecards and business reviews.
- Owner of finished goods inventory in Hong Kong. Lead forecasting process to generate accurate rolling monthly forecasts. Ensure sufficient product supply with the right level of inventory. Foresee supply issues and communicate to commercial team in a timely manner.
- Evaluate and implement solution and ensure alignment with marketing & sales in the development of a consensus sales forecast and budget
- Connect with regions to operate forecasting software. Identify process improvement opportunities and implement solutions as appropriate
- Follow up sales order and billings to keep track with monthly business target
- Follow up with customer and distributor on any delivery issues, like credit hold, reject order etc. Approve and arrange for good return and free goods delivery
- Regular replenishment of packaging materials (labels, carton, and inserts) and coordinate local redressing activities of our distributor and ensure their compliance with GMP/GDP
- Design and prepare monthly reports (order fulfillment rate, inventory balance and coverage, sales report, forecast accuracy etc.) within specified time frames.
- Manage tender and quotation with Hospital Authorities or NGO
- Perform stock take for monthly write off and half year product stock take audit
- Monitor shipment from manufacturing plant/ distribution in Europe and US, maintain systematic application/filling of shipping and I/E documentation which comply requirement from Custom and Excise Department and Department of Health for pharmaceutical products
- Work closely with regulatory affairs team on submission/ implementation and the product/insert changes
- Prepare budget/Accrual expense for Supply Chain which include regular operation cost, write off, manpower, and projects
- Supervise supply chain assistant, supply chain specialist and supply planner for daily operation and performance evaluation
- Maintain accurate material master information in SAP
- Degree or above in accounting/ logistic
- Minimum 6-8 years solid and reputable experience in accounting/logistic
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Advanced level in Excel application
China-Hong Kong S.A.R.-Mongkok-
Johnson & Johnson (Hong Kong) Ltd. (8060)