Johnson & Johnson Careers
Graduate Program - Supply Chain
Requisition ID: 1905718265W
Supply Chain – Graduate Program
• World’s No.1 Healthcare Company
• Two-year program, two rotations with ongoing mentoring
• Guaranteed permanent placement after program
• On-site gym, North Ryde location
The J-Grad Program
Our J-Grad Program is a two-year program inclusive of two rotations, mentoring, and networking opportunities. The program is designed to prepare you for permanent placement at the completion of the program, as well as develop leadership capabilities for your future in our global business.
With structured development and networking events embedded throughout the program, we aim to connect our graduates with diverse leaders across the wider business. On commencement you will be allocated a buddy, to offer support throughout the program and beyond.
The mentorship component of the program is what equips you for a long-term career at Johnson & Johnson. Our senior leaders provide guidance in navigating your personal development and growth in our business.
Be Valued for who you are
To be successful in this role, we are seeking the following experience and capabilities:
- Graduates who have graduated within the last 2 years at the time of applying
- A background in Supply Chain and Logistics, Commerce, or Project Management
Adaptability & Resilience
- Remains calm and composed when faced with uncertainty
- Is energized when faced with ambiguity and uncertainty
- Maintains enthusiasm and readily adapts to unexpected challenges and setbacks
- Adapts quickly and positively to changing conditions
Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Demonstrates strong analysis and problem-solving skills and adopts a logical approach to reach solutions.
- Thinks conceptually, and can integrate and apply new information
- Awareness of impact of both problem and solution on the business
- Able to consider and evaluate a wide range of options
- Can share ideas openly and directly, in both one-on-one conversations and larger groups settings
- Conveys messages in an engaging, assertive and impactful manner, makes a compelling case
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills
- Can provide clear and sufficiently detailed information
Curiosity, Desire to Learn & Drive
- • Visualises, and discusses the future in a positive way
- • Engages with goal setting activities and is driven to succeed
- • Shows commitment to personal development
- • Eager to add real value to the business
- • Is enthusiastic about new opportunities
- • Efficiently balances competing priorities and remains focused on achieving targets
- Seeks out opportunities to collaborate and learn
- Represents own interests while being fair to others and promoting visibility of shared contributions
- Relates to others in a warm, open and positive manner, builds strong, trusting relationships that foster success
- Encourages and respects other’s opinions, listens attentively, and can build on their ideas
- Exhibits awareness of other’s reactions and can adjust their interpersonal approach flexibly
- Can cooperate effectively and facilitate agreement, irrespective of diverse views or individual differences
Live Our Credo
- Understands the place of the credo in business and decision making
- Demonstrates ability to serve as a role model for making credo-based decisions and proactively encourages and supports others to do the same
- Contributes to a trusting collaborative and ethical work environment
- Shows ability to serve as a role model for the highest standards of ethics, quality, compliance and accountability, and supports others to do the same
You will have the motivation to succeed as an individual, and as part of a Team.
Please submit the following as part of your application:
- Your transcript
- A Cover Letter outlining your motivation for, and what you hope to gain out of this program
- A Resume
Each application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application. Closing date is Sunday, 3rd March.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney-
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)