Johnson & Johnson Careers
Cloud Engineer (m/f/d) Surgical Process Institute – Leipzig/Berlin
Requisition ID: 1905718212W
The Surgical Process Institute (SPI) is part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies since November 2017. As a local start-up, we develop digital technologies that improve the standardization of surgical workflows in the operating theatre and thus contribute to a continuous improvement of the health care system. SPIs unique digitized and customizable surgery workflow engines enable surgery teams to perform more efficiently, reduce operating time, and deliver better patient outcomes.
As part of its growth strategy, SPI will further develop the Surgical Procedure Manager (SPM) software, which is used across disciplines for operations in the OR. In addition, SPI is developing a cloud solution that gives surgeons access to an ever-growing global database of surgical workflow expertise. SPI is continuously working on the further development of its digital medical language to describe surgical procedures and results in a semantically precise manner.
- You are responsible for small to large projects related to coding, automation, task tracking, process execution and metrics for cloud and other supported technologies
- You develop technical solutions and advise your colleagues on critical processes and procedures, including best practices for cloud implementations
- You solve critical, complex technical problems in the cloud environment and fix difficult technical problems in information systems, whether in companies or hospitals
- You create and deploy reusable basic frameworks to implement infrastructure as code in the cloud and promote acceptance of the frameworks by development teams
We believe we can make a difference and we take your career seriously and your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility. Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth. If you enjoy solving hard problems, you're a self-starter and you're passionate about your career every single day, we'd love to hear from you!
- Bachelor of Science or higher in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with Azure/AWS/OpenStack/Google Cloud
- Vast experience in the majority of common cloud standards (Message Queues, CDNs, Functions, Storage types, Cloud databases, Autoscale, Monitoring, HA, Service Mesh, API Gateways, Containers and their orchestration)
- General Linux administration (bash/sh, systemd, init, grub, cron etc.)
- Experience with common systems (sendmail, bind9, openldap, openvpn, pam, apache, k8s, Java, DHCP etc.)
- Configuration Management for Linux (e.g. Chief, Ansible, Puppet)
- Enthusiasm for the medical world
- Business fluent English. German and/or Russian would be an advantage
Johnson & Johnson is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Surgical Process Institute (7932).