Johnson & Johnson Loopbaan
Omnichannel Engagement - CRM Lead
Requisition ID: 1905718169W
This position will reside in the Janssen
Benelux IT team, located in Beerse (BE) and Breda (NL). This team is
responsible for delivering, maintaining and supporting the business
applications needed for the commercialization of our products in the Benelux.
In this role, you will act as the key IT point of contact for the CRM platform, related omnichannel solutions and the digital customer engagement platform. You will consult with business partners to shape demand and provide optimal business support through effective use of existing CRM & omnichannel capabilities. You will work with colleagues in other markets, and with the regional/global teams. You will promote adoption and value from current technology capabilities and identify and drive essential new market solutions as part of an EMEA organization.
The role encompasses all activities needed to support customer
interactions for product launches & life cycle, sales force management and
efficiency, events and service management. It includes activities for
marketing, sales, medical affairs, customer service and market access.
- Develop and manage strategic relationships with business partners by representing and promoting CRM/omnichannel capabilities
- Connect business departments and regional IT teams to understand business processes and priorities and manage IT demand
- Driving the solution life cycle: business process analysis, requirements gathering, functional design, UAT management, implementation, and providing on-going support for changes and enhancements
- Collaborate with IT regional and/or global teams for solution building and project execution
- Act as change agent within the business to demonstrate the power of the CRM/omnichannel platform and help them to adopt best practices and harmonized IT solutions
- Manage small to moderate sized projects within CRM/omnichannel, working in close collaboration with local and regional business teams
- Drive business process improvement; understand industry and market trends; challenge the status quo
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years of experience in the world of CRM, omnichannel marketing solutions and/or digital customer engagement platforms
- Solid knowledge of commercialization processes in a sales & marketing organization
- Good understanding of CRM technologies and trends in IT and how these can be applied in our business
- SFDC or Veeva certification is considered an asset
- Strong communicator in English and Dutch, knowledge of French is a plus.
What’s in it for you?
As an employee, we consider you as our most valuable asset.
You can be part of an innovative word leader in health care. We give you the opportunity to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, worldwide. Our IT colleagues make the difference for physicians, nurses, patients and others who benefit from the health care products provided by the Johnson & Johnson Group. As part of our global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility. We support you in building a local, regional or global career within our Family of Companies.
Janssen Cilag N.V./S.A. (7025)
Business Relationship Management