Johnson & Johnson Careers
Pricing & Contracting Specialist
Requisition ID: 1905718140W
The pricing specialist supports the sales organization by developing, implementing and governing our pricing strategy. As the healthcare industry is rapidly changing, it is key that the pricing strategy leads new ways of selling.
Our pricing specialists are critical in moving our company forward strategically as well as improve processes to become more effective and efficient. Would you like to develop the pricing strategy?
If you do and you are eager to lead your team and the rest of the organization through this, please get in touch!
Main areas of responsibility / expected results/objectives of the role:
- Develops and implements new pricing strategies based on data and market information to accommodate and drive new market dynamics.
- Be the owner and guardian of the pricing strategy and policies to be able to win with our customers and drive patient satisfaction and outcomes.
- Optimize processes around offer and contract creation and approval.
- Provides analytical, project, systems and data support to support business decision making. Reviews and translates data into actionable tactics for a variety of initiatives and providing recommendations to enable the achievement of sales objectives through price strategies.
- Provides analytical support to track and analyze KPI’s to provide insight in strategic and operational progress and effectiveness.
- Provides tactical analytical support to facilitate the development of business plans.
- Provides commercial advice in bids & tenders.
- Collects and analyses business and market data to make fact-based recommendations in order to optimize the J&J Medical sales & go-to-market strategy.
Main leadership commitments involved in the role
- Invest in understanding the needs of internal stakeholders.
- Connect with a varied group of people across the company, and leverage your network for new ideas and thinking.
- Develop an ongoing process for bringing new insights and share them with the business.
- Contribute to a strong team-cohesion through collaboration.
- Find ways to challenge the status quo and how things have always been done; bring new ideas or innovations to bear on existing efforts.
- Continuously improve existing processes and create new supporting analytical tools.
- Use data to bring new insights and enhance fact-based decision making.
- Drive commercial excellence through leading innovative pricing strategies.
- Provide and present new insights to business management based on data analysis and take ownership of implementation.
- Inspire others to use business data in innovative ways to manage sales performance.
- Deliver critical and complex pricing related projects.
- Implement efficient processes to optimize offer and contract creation
- Act with a sense of urgency and deliver critical reports and analysis on-time
- Master’s degree in mathematics, economics, finance or engineering
- Broad analytical skills and drive to analyze and synthesize data to come to operational and strategic insights
- Structured approach to analysis, comfortable working with large data sets
- High level of computer literacy and presentation skills; advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong project management skills, able to manage complexity and deliver critical projects
- Ability to work in uncertain/ambiguous circumstances with incomplete information
- Ability to connect and effectively collaborate across a diverse group of business and cross-functional stakeholders
- Leadership skills in order to influence and provide guidance to peers and seniors
- Driven by results & excellence in the job, mentality to make things happen
- Hands-on mentality
- Financial & commercial acumen
- Integrity and Credo-based leadership
- Fluent in Dutch and proficient in English
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Consulting
- Previous experience in a sales and/or marketing environment (in the healthcare industry)
- Experience working for a mid-size or multinational company
Johnson & Johnson Medical BV (7260)