Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905718114W
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information.
Location: Tallinn, Estonia
Coordinate planning and organise logistics, administration and documentation for all types of customer events, in collaboration with Event Owner from Medical, Commercial or External Affairs department.
The overall aim is to ensure that all Janssen events are of high quality. This includes promotional events, medical education events, educational support, advisory boards, consultations, sponsorships, patient organisation events and patient organisation support etc.
Key Role Activities:
- Actively participate in event related meetings/discussions with Event Owner, with the aim to:
- align on event concept, content, target audience, event communication strategy, logistics and digital options, vendors, speakers and event faculty where needed
- raise any out-of-framework or non-compliant event questions with Event Owner
- Handle administration for customer events in systems, from initiation to finalisation.
- Handle communication to Amex and other external event organisers. Organise logistics in line with event plan and budget agreed with Event Owner.
- Handle event related administration: contract creation, registration; information on travel and accommodation; managing payment and disclosure documentation.
- Align regularly with Event Owner on progress of event.
- Take proactive and timely action on any arising issues which may endanger the event plan, budget or compliance. This includes immediate escalation of major challenges to Event Owner, if needed - line manager and if potential compliance deviations - to Healthcare Compliance officer.
- Retain relevant event information and documentation (electronic or hard copy) in line with Records Retention Schedule and Baltic archiving routines.
- Collect feedback and recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Acting as super-user for assigned event processes/systems.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English language
- Fluent Estonian language
- Strong administrative and organizational skills: communicating, computing, organizing, planning, scheduling, or staffing, etc.
- Profound technical skills: strong user of IT systems, basic understanding of virtual meeting techniques, etc.
- Event management experience
- Relevant job experience in international environment
- Basic knowledge of Healthcare industry regulations, laws and rules or relevant experience in healthcare sector
- Basic knowledge of Estonia’s laws and regulations regarding taxation and invoicing
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Motivating financial remuneration
- Other employee benefits
JANSSEN-CILAG POLSKA SP. Z O.O. (8414)