Johnson & Johnson Careers
PRODUCT MANAGER ASP CEE
Requisition ID: 1905717878W
The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of our Global Medical Solutions, Global Orthopaedics and Global Surgery Groups.
PRODUCT MANAGER CEE (Advanced Sterilization Products)
Location: Ljubljana (Slovenia) or Zagreb (Croatia)
Marketing Manager contributes to the development of marketing strategies and tactics and is responsible for driving and execution of those initiatives.
Major duties and activities include:
- Leads regional strategic planning in line with EMEA strategies and business plan.
- Manages marketing strategies for new and existing products and coordinates marketing activities.
- Assists in new product launches and develops strategy for new products.
- Supports regional sales teams to set up pricing (discounts) in line with franchise business goals and in order to ensure profitability.
- Supports regional sales teams to achieve sales forecast.
- Finds new business opportunities, assists in identifying potential marketing services and programs.
- Supports sales with customer and competition analysis.
- Participates and facilitates internal educational events (sales force trainings).
- Supports regional sales teams in promotional activities (workshops, participation at conferences).
- Leads/represents EM’s teams in EMEA marketing projects.
- Consolidates monthly reporting from assigned territories as per EMEA requirements (financial reports, marketing reports - 6CSs)
- Responsible for execution of planned strategies/activities together with local sales teams.
- Performs in compliance with state and company regulations, policies, procedures and standards.
Business Environment and Context:
- Medical devices industry. Hospital business model, public and private. Multi-channel business across EM’s incorporating company employees, HCPs and distributors. Highly competitive landscape with key competitors in the market.
- Multi-country and multi-cultural environment. Position requires occasional travel to local affiliates, promotional events and EMEA meetings (up to 25% of work time).
- University Degree (medical education is not obligatory)
- Fluent oral and written English, fluent local language
- Over 5 years of business or medical experience, preferably cross-functional experience including sales/marketing experience.
- Experience in Medical Devices Sector in marketing – minimum 3 years.
- Ability to lead, persuade, inspire. Very strong networking/communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter able to translate business needs into own objectives.
- Analytical, strategic thinker combined with results driven.
- Out of the box thinker/change management.
- Advanced computer literacy, driving license.
- Unique opportunity to become part of a medical devices market leader
- Versatile and fulfilling role in a dynamic environment
- Senior position in a complex structure of an international corporation
- Work in a supportive and highly professional team
- Further opportunities for professional development and career growth
- Motivating financial remuneration
- Company car
- Many employees benefits,
Johnson & Johnson d.o.o (7397)