Johnson & Johnson Careers
Connected Commerce Partnership Manager
Requisition ID: 1905717648W
A partnership focused advocate & a change agent to grow this emerging channel based on understanding of E-Market dynamics, shoppers/customers’ insights & operational effectiveness of our ECPs in the Connected Commerce business model.
That includes hybrid and pure play eCommerce eRetailers and ensure the execution of a close loop customer-centric programs as part of integrated ACUVUE experience across pre-store, in-store and post-store stages of the consumer journey.
Continue to build strong partners’ relationships with key stakeholders through strategic initiatives and programs, integrating online and offline dynamic.
This role exists to ensure the plans are executed with high cross-functional integration, against expectations required for market leading growth, both internally and externally.
• Achieve objectives in assigned platforms including sales forecast, new wearers increase, other opportunities mapping to grow Acuvue business in the market
• Develops & executes a bi-annual business plan/meeting that addresses partners and Acuvue objectives, opportunity, specific plans per account with the objective of growing the no. of new wearers in the overall market
• Bring innovation in terms of the value proposition to entice e-shoppers that are unique to the channel and offer differentiated shopping experience appropriate for Connected Commerce
• Develops strong partnerships across all levels & identifies key opportunities to further build strategic partnerships with key stakeholders to ensure business directions are aligned & Acuvue remains strongly as the partner of choice
• Manages Ecommerce budget within guidelines, recommending avenues to optimize spends and to achieve positive business results
• Monitors results of all programs and makes future recommendations for improved performance with clear metrics to measure
• Provides communication and coordination of all in trade promotion with internal sales organization, partners and customers to ensure timely execution of all programs within company policy.
• Active involvement in setting up and maintenance of e-commerce stores, including liaising with agencies, vendor and brand marketers for content production and refreshment, business reports, and any adhoc requests as necessary
• Bachelor’s degree
• 4 to 7 years of proven key account management/sales fronting experience
• Strong understanding of building strategic partnerships with customers across all levels
• Experience in handling sales & key accounts preferably from FMCG industry with good knowledge of brand & category management
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of sales applications & principles, PC skills – Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint & Excel
• Excellent interpersonal skills (handle all levels), leadership, written & oral communication skills. Strong analytical skills with ability to be detailed yet strategic
• Curious, proactive, innovative, independent worker, has high initiative, excellent team player with strong commitment to drive business result
• Understanding of digital marketing and enjoy online shopping are a plus.
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)