Johnson & Johnson Careers
Specialist I, GS - Service Excellence & Experience ASPAC Site Operations
Requisition ID: 1905717611W
The Site Administrative Shift Support is responsible for the day to day operations in Manila assisting Site Operations Managers to ensure there is sufficient coverage to address the needs of a 24 x 5 HOOP site. The Admin Support will liaise with local general facility management, health and safety, engagement for employees to support the goal to ensure that Manila is a Great Place to Work. Apart from this, the role will ensure that the execution and testing of the Global Business Continuity for Manila is seamless.
The Site Administrative Shift Support will also assist the Regional Site Managers and Regional Site Coordinator in organizing community involvement events, drafting communication materials, and supporting the overall Global Site Operations Framework in the night shift.
The position will report into the Regional Sr. Site Operations Manager, GS Global Hub/ South Asia
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the Local and Regional Site Team to cover day to day operations within 24 x 5 HOOP
- Assist manage the Global Services MANILA location; oversee the operations and employee engagement in the MANILA location for J&J Global Services.
- Support establish and promote the service mindset, operational excellence and continuous improvement orientation in the site/location by coordinating efforts of stake holders.
- Provide administrative support in daily execution of Global Site Operations Actions in MANILA site to ensure that we build a world-class experience leading for GS MNL to become a great place to work.
- Provide coordinating support for We Belong Actions for the teams feel a sense of community and that the site is high-performing. Support the Site Operations Manager in alignment with Credo-values.
- Reinforce the use of visual management and other operational excellence proven methods in Manila to instill a data-driven and customer centric culture. Ensure site metrics and visual management tools are consistent with J&J GS standards.
- Assist with the quarterly testing of Business Continuity Plans and activation of Crisis Management and BCP.
- Communicate and interact effectively with team members; develop credibility and trusted mutually respected relationships with customers, supervisors, and team members.
- Interact and interface with customers, vendors, service providers, and other third parties as applicable in relation to the activities and dependencies of the role.
- A BA/BS in Business or comparable experience required
- Business writing
- Communication planning and delivery
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Creative and technology-savvy mindset
- Analytic thinker
- Ability to influence in a matrixed environment
- Presentation skills; communications (can speak across various forums and communicate to broad, diverse audience)
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ