Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905717434W
Position Title: Project Engineer, Supply Chain Systems and Solutions (SCSS)
Locations: Europe (Ireland, Switzerland, Netherlands, and Germany)
The Supply Chain Systems & Solutions Group is recruiting for a Project Engineer, to be focused on the Project Leadership of MESF application deployment across J&J Supply chain.
The Supply Chain Systems and Solutions Group, partners with the business and technology functions, to identify digital process needs, emerging capabilities, as well as, effectively deploy, manage, and support enterprise systems and standards across the Supply Chain.
Enterprise Systems are deployed by leveraging the agile methodology and utilizing a flexible resourcing model which balances internal resource expertise with execution external resources.
By utilizing standard deployment methodologies and leveraging best practices & lessons learned, speed to value is accelerated, and the overall cost to build and deploy is reduced.
The Project Engineer, will:
• Serve as single point of consistent MESF application delivery across the sectors by utilizing established PM methodologies.
• Drive the Implementation of robust and consistent application configuration and qualification methods.
• Facilitate “Speed-to-value” projects, achieving reduced schedule and lower total cost of implementation and ownership.
• Help to eliminate barriers in cascading best practices across sites/sectors.
• Drive quicker and more effective response to the replacement / upgrade of legacy MES systems.
• Develop the necessary application, technology and processes knowledge to be recognized as a global expert.
• Lead and support the execution of systems-related validation processes in accordance with J&J policies and procedures.
• A minimum of 7 years of experience on a highly dynamic, regulated manufacturing environment in a technical / project management position is required.
• Recognized, internal or external project management certifications (PMP, FPX, Agile, etc.) are highly desirable.
• Extensive SDLC –based software validation knowledge is required.
• Strong MES (Siemens, Rockwell, Werum, etc.) experience is required.
• Practical knowledge of SCADA, ERP, MES configuration, implementation and validation processes are required.
• Computer network and general object-oriented programming concepts, including Visual Basic and Visual Basic for Applications (VB/VBA), Database language (DB), Web-based programming, and Client/Server experience is desired.
• Proficiency in MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Power Point and Project) is required.
• Process Excellence (Lean/ Six Sigma Experience/Design Excellence) certifications are a plus.
• Fluency in English is required. Other languages proficiency, including Spanish, French or German is a definite plus .
• Availability to travel approximately 40%-50% of the time initially is required.
Depuy (Ireland) Limited (7386)