Johnson & Johnson Careers
Maintenance Technician U&B
Requisition ID: 1905717411W
Janssen Vaccines & Prevention B.V. is a global biotech company which is part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies. Within this family the company focuses on the development, production and marketing of vaccines and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious diseases. At the Leiden Site, talented and multi-scaled people are working in a dynamic culture in which innovation and a 'can do' state of mind are the central points. In order to strengthen our team we are continuously looking for enthusiastic, talented people who have the ambition to develop themselves and can be of value to the company.
For our Engineering, Validation & Maintenance (EVM) department we are currently seeking for a fulltime;
Maintenance Technician Utilities & buildings (M/F)
The Engineering-Validation-Maintenance (EVM) department (> 25 persons) is a young, motivated and dynamic team responsible for the technical support of all utilities, production and laboratory areas and all involved equipment on the Janssen Vaccines & Prevention site Leiden.
We work in a challenging environment where we make great progress in commercializing our vaccines. Engineering has a large project portfolio to improve the existing environment. The Validation group looks after the correct qualification and validation status of GMP critical equipment and processes. The key-focus point of the maintenance group is asset maintenance management of all assets.
As a maintenance technician UB (Utilities & Buildings) you are responsible for preventive/corrective maintenance and troubleshooting on utility & building systems. You will be working in a Pharmaceutical environment which means that you ensure to be in compliance with Good Maintenance and Manufacturing Practices. The technical focus area will be primarily mechanical and electrical of a wide variety of U&B systems. Furthermore you will operate U&B systems, like: water, steam, HVAC, gas and automation systems
For this job you will be using Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to plan, record and close work orders, maintenance logs, (spare) part usage, and other required maintenance documentation. You will be guiding third parties (contractors) during the execution of their work and at the same time oversee safe work habits in the designated areas. You will be a member of the EVM 24/7 support team which means that on a regular basis you will have to be available for first line trouble shooting outside normal office hours.
- Execution & guidance of preventive/corrective maintenance on U&B systems
- Guarantee the safety on the shopfloor
- First line troubleshooting in case of technical problems.
- Operate U&B systems
- Spare part control and availability.
- Follow protocols and procedures to ensure compliance (EHS and Q)
- Support improvement and modification projects on UB systems
- Member of the 24/7 support team.
Education: MBO Technical (or MTS) in Mechanical, Electrical, Installation Technics or Process
- Skills in moderate technical troubleshooting
- Experience in a maintenance organization preferably in biotechnology/pharmaceutical/process industry environment.
- Knowledge of technical installations
- Understanding of regulatory requirements and industry guidelines specific for the pharmaceutical industry and maintenance (e.g. legislation for (H)CFK’s, guidelines for pressure equipment, GMP, NEN3140, VCA, CE, etc.)
- Minimum of 2- 4 years work experience in maintenance environment.
- You are a good communicator in the Dutch and (preferably) English language, both verbally and in writing.
- Delivery & Can-do attitude
- Planning & Organizing
Apply directly for this interesting position within the EVM team!
Janssen Vaccines & Prevention BV (8852)